Shoe shopping/wishlist

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

wifey-heels

Re: Shoe shopping/wishlist

Post by wifey-heels »

Poshmark has been good to me
snapcase

Post by snapcase »

Sexy-heels wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:44 am Omg, this girl is driving me insane! :shock: I want EVERYTHING here!

Screenshot_20200816-113724_Poshmark_compress63.jpg
Omg :shock: awsome collection
Sexy-heels

Post by Sexy-heels »

Player One wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:53 pm
Sexy-heels wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:20 pm I just got the ones I wanted, what do you guys think? They feel so right

Fancy!!
Thanks. Also got a pair of Valentinos, but they broke 😔
Anyone knows a good cobbler in Vegas?
20210420_134340_resize_95.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bugzs_me

Post by bugzs_me »

damn i love valentinos!!
Sexy-heels

Post by Sexy-heels »

bugzs_me wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:08 am damn i love valentinos!!
Me too! They always fit me perfectly, but the quality went down so much
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Shoedaddy wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:53 pm Trying something different.
Bought a pair of heavily worn mary janes from a girl today. Heavy use for years, mostly barefoot or in tights.Image

Eagerly awaiting them, and I can't wait to pass them off to my girl after giving them some personal attention.

If I'm not mistaken, they're the exact same shoes worn by Faye Reagan in Pure 18 - All Naughty (part 1).

Sure are the same. Any updates on these?
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

Shoedaddy wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:53 pm Trying something different.
Bought a pair of heavily worn mary janes from a girl today. Heavy use for years, mostly barefoot or in tights.Image

Eagerly awaiting them, and I can't wait to pass them off to my girl after giving them some personal attention.

If I'm not mistaken, they're the exact same shoes worn by Faye Reagan in Pure 18 - All Naughty (part 1).

Mmmmmmmm nice!!
Shoedaddy

Post by Shoedaddy »

Oh, yeah I got the shoes. Owner sprayed Lysol the inside or something... I was pretty bummed when I tasted chemicals instead of her feet, lol.

They're a good fuck, but I rammed them a couple times and got kinda bored. (Although seeing the previous owners feet in them again kinda gets me hard) They're too worn to hand off to my gf, so I'll probs just fool around with them, without ever handing them off.

I'll add some pics of the previous owner.
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Shoedaddy wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 11:55 am Oh, yeah I got the shoes. Owner sprayed Lysol the inside or something... I was pretty bummed when I tasted chemicals instead of her feet, lol.

They're a good fuck, but I rammed them a couple times and got kinda bored. (Although seeing the previous owners feet in them again kinda gets me hard) They're too worn to hand off to my gf, so I'll probs just fool around with them, without ever handing them off.

I'll add some pics of the previous owner.
You should have your GF try them on at least once. If not then you should try them on
Shoedaddy

Post by Shoedaddy »

Maybe I'll have gf try them, but I don't have any need to wear them. Not my thing and they wouldn't fit me anyway, lol.
Men's size 13 > Women's 10