Buying heels off sexy air stewardesses

For fans of flight attendants, their uniforms, and of course their shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Shoeplayheels

Buying heels off sexy air stewardesses

Post by Shoeplayheels »

Hopefully going to be getting a pair or two of worn hostess shoes from these two. Waiting on pics of the actual pumps from both.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mflorest3

Re: Buying heels off sexy air stewardesses

Post by mflorest3 »

Damn so hot!!!bet they are well worn!!
Shoeplayheels

Post by Shoeplayheels »

mflorest3 wrote: ↑Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:17 pm Damn so hot!!!bet they are well worn!!
Blonde hostess claims they are worn alot, not sure the condition of the red head yet.

No pics as of yet
2insole

Post by 2insole »

So hot! Can't wait to see the pics
Hope they stink :)
Shoeplayheels

Post by Shoeplayheels »

:( so the redhead hostess has not responded since we last spoke/photo.

The blonde eventually got back to me but it was a pair of flats not much wear sadly.

Ended up just calling this a dud going to keep trying see if i can get some luck elsewhere.
slingblade

Post by slingblade »

Keep trying with the blonde. AA stewardesses are incredibly hard on their shoes and I have more than a few pairs myself which smell just as good as the day I got them! If I could only get a hold of every single pair I see that are falling apart in the terminals! Wish I knew where they threw them away :twisted:
Workshoe

Post by Workshoe »

slingblade wrote: ↑Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:06 pm Keep trying with the blonde. AA stewardesses are incredibly hard on their shoes and I have more than a few pairs myself which smell just as good as the day I got them! If I could only get a hold of every single pair I see that are falling apart in the terminals! Wish I knew where they threw them away :twisted:
Love to see you collection of well worn FA shoes
sneakerfun

Post by sneakerfun »

Seems like eBay in UK is doing its annual purge of sexy cabin crew shoes with loads removed from the listing. Barely any well worn ones now. We need a code word to be used to get around β€˜well worn’ that gets stuff pulled.
WoogieWoganowski

Post by WoogieWoganowski »

Ebay is so shit these days for CC finds. It's wonderful to know who wore the shoes you buy... I used to love to worship the women whose shoes I bought! (I would never contact them! :D )

Now you just pay eBay, so it's so hard. In the past I would even pay more to the seller if they went for a song. Some even agreed to sell their shoes exclusively to me. Times change.

I usually use Vinted these days. A much more friendly platform.
Honoured to support Tomato Juice KWEEN - The Flight Attendant & Ballet Dancer...with a foot fetish herself!
πŸ… https://beacons.ai/tomato_juice_kween πŸ…
πŸ… http://patreon.com/tomato_Juice_KWEEN/posts πŸ…
πŸ… https://onlyfans.com/kweentomato πŸ…
Workshoe

Post by Workshoe »

WoogieWoganowski wrote: ↑Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:06 pm Ebay is so shit these days for CC finds. It's wonderful to know who wore the shoes you buy... I used to love to worship the women whose shoes I bought! (I would never contact them! :D )

Now you just pay eBay, so it's so hard. In the past I would even pay more to the seller if they went for a song. Some even agreed to sell their shoes exclusively to me. Times change.

I usually use Vinted these days. A much more friendly platform.
Hope you can upload some pics of your cabin crew shoe collection