Sexy hostesses

For fans of flight attendants, their uniforms, and of course their shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Workshoe

Sexy hostesses

Post by Workshoe »

Some hot FAs with there heels off
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Celebshoeman

Re: Sexy hostesses

Post by Celebshoeman »

Workshoe wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:07 am Some hot FAs with there heels off
Are those heavy toe prints in the 1st pic?
If so I would love to sniff those beautiful pumps.
FAStiletto

Post by FAStiletto »

Celebshoeman wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:35 am Are those heavy toe prints in the 1st pic?
They probably are! Flight attendants have to walk a lot for their job so chances are their shoes will be well-worn unless they're still new. Even if they always change to flats during flight, they still have to strut through airport terminals in their high heels and navigating airport terminals can easily turn into long walks. There's a reason there is a market for used cabin crew shoes.

By the way is that a pair of 5 inch platform black stilettos in the 2nd pic? It certainly seems to be higher than average for a flight attendant heels to my eyes but could be because of the angle. If it really is 5 inch and she wears them to work then damn that's so hot! Because 5 inch is more like a party shoe already instead of a work shoe. Wearing those killer heels regularly must not be easy for her feet but judging from her pic I guess she likes to be a cockteaser so I guess she purposely chose sexiness over comfort. With that kind of ass, wearing that form fitting uniform plus black nylon stockings that end just shortly above the hem of her skirt, strutting through airport terminals in 5 inch stilettos must turn a lot of heads her way. What a slut! Damn now I fantasize of being in the same flight as her and borrowing and fucking those slutty killer heels in the plane lavatory. :twisted:
Celebshoeman

Post by Celebshoeman »

FAStiletto wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:33 am
Celebshoeman wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:35 am Are those heavy toe prints in the 1st pic?
They probably are! Flight attendants have to walk a lot for their job so chances are their shoes will be well-worn unless they're still new. Even if they always change to flats during flight, they still have to strut through airport terminals in their high heels and navigating airport terminals can easily turn into long walks. There's a reason there is a market for used cabin crew shoes.

By the way is that a pair of 5 inch platform black stilettos in the 2nd pic? It certainly seems to be higher than average for a flight attendant heels to my eyes but could be because of the angle. If it really is 5 inch and she wears them to work then damn that's so hot! Because 5 inch is more like a party shoe already instead of a work shoe. Wearing those killer heels regularly must not be easy for her feet but judging from her pic I guess she likes to be a cockteaser so I guess she purposely chose sexiness over comfort. With that kind of ass, wearing that form fitting uniform plus black nylon stockings that end just shortly above the hem of her skirt, strutting through airport terminals in 5 inch stilettos must turn a lot of heads her way. What a slut! Damn now I fantasize of being in the same flight as her and borrowing and fucking those slutty killer heels in the plane lavatory. :twisted:
As much as I like them I question the validity of pics 2 and 4, they seem more Cosplay than actual FA's , pics 1 and 3 are the same girl but name and ID badge give her away as an actual FA, apologies from me if I am wrong, it's only my opinion. Still hot though whatever so thanks for posting.
FAStiletto

Post by FAStiletto »

Celebshoeman wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:59 am As much as I like them I question the validity of pics 2 and 4, they seem more Cosplay than actual FA's , pics 1 and 3 are the same girl but name and ID badge give her away as an actual FA, apologies from me if I am wrong, it's only my opinion. Still hot though whatever so thanks for posting.
They could be but even then the uniforms are close enough to a real one that it's good enough for me. Usually an FA cosplay uniform is very trashy looking, very different from an actual FA uniform.
WoogieWoganowski

Post by WoogieWoganowski »

I remember seeing the lady in pics 1 and 3 with those well worn heels at the time on an IG cabin crew page and OMFGing! :D
Breaks my heart that so many shoes like this end up in landfill.... please CC ladies, help save the planet! :lol:

Here's another hot shoes off pic...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Honoured to support Tomato Juice KWEEN - The Flight Attendant & Ballet Dancer...with a foot fetish herself!
🍅 https://beacons.ai/tomato_juice_kween 🍅
🍅 http://patreon.com/tomato_Juice_KWEEN/posts 🍅
🍅 https://onlyfans.com/kweentomato 🍅
FAStiletto

Post by FAStiletto »

More pics
FAStiletto

Post by FAStiletto »

ug7fjvm.jpg
Not real but from the movie Flight Plan.
ukv76d.jpg
Not really a shoes off but it's kinda hot that she's slipping out her feet like that in front of passengers.
FAStiletto

Post by FAStiletto »

lft.JPG
I posted this before on this forum. Still hot even after all these years because of how unintentionally fitting it is with the fetish of this forum. The picture looks like as if she's inviting you to cum in her shoes!
lftpj.JPG
From another point of view.

More hot pics of this private jet flight attendant sourced from her instagram:
WindowSeatRetouch.jpg
ash-684x1024.jpeg
lftsj.JPG
lftbj.JPG
lftuj.JPG
lftaj.JPG
You can probably write a short erotica based on these several pics! :mrgreen:
Charlotte_periwinkle

Post by Charlotte_periwinkle »

Celebshoeman wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:59 am
FAStiletto wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:33 am

As much as I like them I question the validity of pics 2 and 4, they seem more Cosplay than actual FA's , pics 1 and 3 are the same girl but name and ID badge give her away as an actual FA, apologies from me if I am wrong, it's only my opinion. Still hot though whatever so thanks for posting.
I think 4 is legit. She’s just not wearing any ID. I’m not sure about pic 2, I recognise the uniform as possibly a Russian airline, but the shoes don’t look compliant lol