Sexy hostesses

For fans of flight attendants, their uniforms, and of course their shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

xmlfash

Re: Sexy hostesses

Post by xmlfash »

Has anyone had that lavatory experience?
FAStiletto

Post by FAStiletto »

Charlotte_periwinkle wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 6:12 pm I think 4 is legit. She’s just not wearing any ID. I’m not sure about pic 2, I recognise the uniform as possibly a Russian airline, but the shoes don’t look compliant lol
It could be that those are not actually her work shoes. But who knows? Maybe her airline is not strict on footwear regulation? I remember one Swiss FA who created an online shop for used cabin crew shoes a while back. She posted videos of her going to work in her 5 inch black block heels. I was surprised by the heel height and replied to her in the comments that I thought FAs are not allowed wear heels that high. She replied that she is allowed to and of course that it's only for off-flight and that she will change to flats on the plane. Btw her shop didn't manage to take off probably because of too expensive price so no need to go looking for it!
Celebshoeman

Post by Celebshoeman »

The girl in pics 1 and 3 on page one, turns me on so much, she's beautiful, I was searching Twitter and found more of her by chance as well as those well worn pumps she's removed.

There are a couple of clearer shots of the inside of them they are so well worn it's unreal, to be able to smell them warm and sweaty after a good few hours of wear would give me a heart attack, they must smell so exotic.
Workshoe

Post by Workshoe »

Celebshoeman wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 10:07 am The girl in pics 1 and 3 on page one, turns me on so much, she's beautiful, I was searching Twitter and found more of her by chance as well as those well worn pumps she's removed.

There are a couple of clearer shots of the inside of them they are so well worn it's unreal, to be able to smell them warm and sweaty after a good few hours of wear would give me a heart attack, they must smell so exotic.
Plz can you share the link to the twitter pics I so need to see some more of her well worn high heels