Cabin crew shoe change shoe compartment storage

For fans of flight attendants, their uniforms, and of course their shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

steve0001

Cabin crew shoe change shoe compartment storage

Post by steve0001 »

I always wondered where the hot heels of the cabin crew girls go to when they change shoes...
Does any of you guys know that? Is there a special compartment or something they put them in to?
And if so would it be possible to get access to those heels?
Any of you guys managed to fuck cabin crew heels during a flight and put them back afterwards?
That would be my dream see her change shoes, get them during the flight, shooting a huge load of cum into them and put them back so I can see her put them back on... :twisted:
Thanks in advance for your answers.
jonno1066

Re: Cabin crew shoe change shoe compartment storage

Post by jonno1066 »

I think they either change at home, or in a crew room at the airport. I mean, they never come onto the plane wearing casual clothes, do they? Good luck with your quest, though!
xmlfash

Post by xmlfash »

In the old days, they used to store their heels in a bag leaving it behind the last row, or in the overhead compartments.

With the newer aircraft, there are more lockers for them to store, and many of the crew now know that someone is looking for their shoes.
WoogieWoganowski

Post by WoogieWoganowski »

They usually do meet and greet in their high heels (aka tarmac or ground shoes) when passengers are boarding, then swap into their flatter more comfy shoes for service, changing in the galley for example and storing their heels in their own carry on case or in a spare cannister.
I wouldn't recommend rifling through lockers in an aircraft, the feds that meet you on arrival will not be too understanding! :lol:
Honoured to support Tomato Juice KWEEN - The Flight Attendant & Ballet Dancer...with a foot fetish herself!
πŸ… https://beacons.ai/tomato_juice_kween πŸ…
πŸ… http://patreon.com/tomato_Juice_KWEEN/posts πŸ…
πŸ… https://onlyfans.com/kweentomato πŸ…
slingblade

Post by slingblade »

jonno1066 wrote: ↑Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:32 am I think they either change at home, or in a crew room at the airport. I mean, they never come onto the plane wearing casual clothes, do they? Good luck with your quest, though!
He means their heels to flats, which they do once they're on board the plane.

The answer to your question is it varies by aircraft and individual FA. Some with put them in a dust bag and stick them in their flight bag which is typically in an overhead bin or closet near their station. Some will stick them in a cabinet. Some will even just leave them on the galley floor.
xmlfash

Post by xmlfash »

Just an idea of how a FA changes shoes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
xmlfash

Post by xmlfash »

The FAs put their shoes into a bag like this.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FAStiletto

Post by FAStiletto »

slingblade wrote: ↑Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:21 pm Some will even just leave them on the galley floor.
Really? That seems a bit unprofessional.
sneakerfun

Post by sneakerfun »

FAStiletto wrote: ↑Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:38 am
slingblade wrote: ↑Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:21 pm Some will even just leave them on the galley floor.
Really? That seems a bit unprofessional.
I was on a flight two years ago and I saw a pair of heels left in the galley at the front of the plane. I knew which girl they were from and she was hot plus the heels looked well worn inside. There was no way of taking them as the toilet was next to the galley, normally this would be ideal to pick them up and take them in there, but it was busy and there was always someone around so I figured it was too much of a risk. Shame.
xmlfash

Post by xmlfash »

Flight attendant changing shoes.