What do you do with your shoes?

For fans of flight attendants, their uniforms, and of course their shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

WoogieWoganowski

What do you do with your shoes?

Post by WoogieWoganowski »

It interests me what you do with the shoes you acquire, and where do you get them from?

I'll go first....

Here's what I do....
Kiss, lick & sniff. :lol: Usually worshipping the wearer too.
I never defile them or cum in shoes.
Horses for courses :D

Usually Vinted these days, but it's always been ebay in the past.
Honoured to support Tomato Juice KWEEN - The Flight Attendant & Ballet Dancer...with a foot fetish herself!
🍅 https://beacons.ai/tomato_juice_kween 🍅
🍅 http://patreon.com/tomato_Juice_KWEEN/posts 🍅
🍅 https://onlyfans.com/kweentomato 🍅
lijones

Re: What do you do with your shoes?

Post by lijones »

I get my cabin crew shoes straight from the woman when I can. I take them home and they are proudly displayed on a shelf in my shoe cave along with other shoes I’ve gotten. I don’t cum in the cabin crews. What I usually do is after sniffing them and the scent is gone I will wear them while Sitting at my desk at home working on hobbies or watching tv. The most I will do in them is some pedal pumping out in the garage in my riviera. As far as the other shoes I have? I wear them as much as I can and enjoy them, but still don’t cum in them. Every now and then mom in law gives me some of her heels flats mules and slippers to enjoy when she’s done with them
FAStiletto

Post by FAStiletto »

lijones wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:27 am I get my cabin crew shoes straight from the woman when I can. I take them home and they are proudly displayed on a shelf in my shoe cave along with other shoes I’ve gotten. I don’t cum in the cabin crews. What I usually do is after sniffing them and the scent is gone I will wear them while Sitting at my desk at home working on hobbies or watching tv. The most I will do in them is some pedal pumping out in the garage in my riviera. As far as the other shoes I have? I wear them as much as I can and enjoy them, but still don’t cum in them. Every now and then mom in law gives me some of her heels flats mules and slippers to enjoy when she’s done with them
Does this mean that you search for cabin crews with similar shoesize as yours to buy from? Just curious.
lijones

Post by lijones »

FAStiletto wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:15 am
lijones wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:27 am I get my cabin crew shoes straight from the woman when I can. I take them home and they are proudly displayed on a shelf in my shoe cave along with other shoes I’ve gotten. I don’t cum in the cabin crews. What I usually do is after sniffing them and the scent is gone I will wear them while Sitting at my desk at home working on hobbies or watching tv. The most I will do in them is some pedal pumping out in the garage in my riviera. As far as the other shoes I have? I wear them as much as I can and enjoy them, but still don’t cum in them. Every now and then mom in law gives me some of her heels flats mules and slippers to enjoy when she’s done with them
Does this mean that you search for cabin crews with similar shoesize as yours to buy from? Just curious.

I look around and I’ll buy shoes that I know don’t fit but because of the woman they came from. The shoes that I buy from crews to wear and play with I ask them if they would part with them. When they ask why I tell them it’s a particular interest I have and usually have money in my hand.
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

any photos?