Onboard experiences

For fans of flight attendants, their uniforms, and of course their shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Workshoe

Onboard experiences

Post by Workshoe »

Share all your experiences accessing cabin crew shoes during the flight
ninewest33

Re: Onboard experiences

Post by ninewest33 »

I will start this off with an experience I had awhile back. I used to be airline staff and sometimes that would involve being on the aircraft to help with passengers and what not. Well this one time I was on board due to a weather delay, just chatting up the crew since this was the only flight on the ground at the time. They were nice but some were trying to sleep and one was getting hungry and going to get something to eat. She walked back to the back of the aircraft and changed her shoes from flats to her heels (required for professional appearance). Since there was a delay and nobody was boarding anytime soon she just kinda left her flats out in the open barely in a row where her stuff was. When I saw this I knew that I had to come with an excuse to walk back there and check out her flats. She walked back up and said she was going to get some food and would be back. The one person that I was talking to replied she would go with her. That created the perfect opportunity for me to say alright I will do a quality check for the cleaners and check on supplies. I waited for them to go up the passenger bridge and for the door to close and then I made my way back to her flats that she took off. This girl was a late twenties-early thirties girl with blondish hair and kept herself in good shape. I rushed back to where she left her flats and saw that even though they looked brand new on the outside the insoles were quite worn. You could tell her feet sweat quite a bit in these flats. Her insoles were once white but now all stained from sweat and pantyhose color except in the arch area. I picked up her flats and took a nice long whiff and the smell that came from them, I literally almost creamed my pants right there. They had that strong corn chip smell that I love to smell and they were really damp from her wearing them. I sat there and smelled them for at least 5 minutes and I wanted to load them up but I knew she would be back and probably change right back into them. Well she did return and what happened next I was not expecting. She came back and took off her heels right in front of me and started talking to her colleague about how long she has had her heels and that it was time for her to get a new pair as they are starting to make her bag smell. I looked down at her heels and could not believe what I saw. She had those odor eaters insoles in there that had seen much better days and looked worse for the wear. Her colleague commented and said she had the same problem. This prompted the girl that took off her heels to say I think I am throwing these away and going to get some new ones if we end up staying here for the night. Welp as luck would have it the flight cancelled and the crew was walking off the plane. I noticed the girl whose flats I smelled earlier wearing her flats. I guess at this moment in time she DIDNT care anymore about presentation as it had been a long day. She did ask me about the area (any malls she could shop at near the hotel) as they had been rescheduled to fly out the next afternoon. I told her there was plenty of areas to shop nearby the hotel. I walked the crew up the passenger bridge and closed the door for security purposes and said good evening to the crew. Then it hit me. Could she have possibly left her heels in the trash onboard. As strange as that would be I thought it could be possible. So I ran down to the aircraft to check the trash bins in the front…….nothing. Then I checked the back thinking she put her heels in her bag and was going to throw them out at the hotel. Well I was wrong I checked the last bin and there they were. Couldn’t believe my luck they were just sitting there by themselves in the newly changed out trash bag. I couldn’t believe my eyes and right behind that I couldn’t believe that I possibly picked up that favorite smell coming from that bag. Yep you guessed it. She wasn’t lying those heels were reeking and you could smell them well before you got them to your nose. Those odor eaters must have given up on eating the smell because they were definitely smelly. I sat there and smelled those heels for a good 3 minutes. I then stuffed them in my pants and got home and dropped a big load on the outside of them because I wanted to preserve the smell. I kept them in a zip lock bag and they kept the smell for at least a year. I saw the same girl the next day with new heels and I said to myself those new heels have no idea what they are in for.
FAStiletto

Post by FAStiletto »

Wow. Just wow. To call it lucky is probably an understatement. Thanks for sharing the story with us!

It got me thinking though. With the girl leaving her flats carelessly, casually taking off her heels in front of you, and finally dumping her heels in the aircraft trash bin. Do you think she somehow was able to tell you have the fetish and deliberately did all that just to tease you and left you a gift in the end? I mean taking off her heels in front of you so casually is rather strange even considering she's on break. Then did she just walked around the cabin barefeet?
ninewest33

Post by ninewest33 »

No I’m sure she didn’t know. You would be surprised at what happens on aircraft when passengers aren’t on there. They climb in the overhead bins and take pics to many other things. And yes she took her heels off because I’m sure her feet were hot or hurting (just judging by the flats probably sweaty) and she didn’t walk around in her nylons just took a seat. Not sure what made her bin them on the aircraft but I’m glad she did and I’m glad I checked. Maybe she did know I had a fetish who knows in the end either way I’m appreciative of the gift. It will be one experience I won’t forget.
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

What an amazing experience! You don't happen to have any pictures of them beauties by chance?
dwang2003

Post by dwang2003 »

Any photos of the heelz?
xmlfash

Post by xmlfash »

I suspect she probably knew and somehow did it intentionally.

On more than one occasions as a passenger, I looked at the flight attendants' feet, and I could later overhear the crew discussing about shoe fetish. It must be well known among the crew that their shoes are a big attraction to some men on board.

Maybe she was just teasing you after all.
FAStiletto

Post by FAStiletto »

ninewest33 wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:53 pm You would be surprised at what happens on aircraft when passengers aren’t on there. They climb in the overhead bins and take pics to many other things. And yes she took her heels off because I’m sure her feet were hot or hurting (just judging by the flats probably sweaty) and she didn’t walk around in her nylons just took a seat.
I guess when they have to deal with passengers professionally all day they would like to have fun between flights and not care about professionalism. So I guess taking their shoes off around airport workers is just normal occurrences?
ninewest33

Post by ninewest33 »

Yes they do all kinds of stuff when the passengers are off. We are considered team members so the idea is we can drop the professional stuff and let our hair down sort of speak. FA STILETTO you have several posts on here with pics of cabin crew taking pics on drink carts and so on. So someone taking off their heels and sitting is no big deal trust me. Welp if you guys are right about her teasing me I definitely missed out on a huge opportunity. The possibilities are endless of things I could have done with her. Imagine had she really known and just left her number in her heels. That would have definitely blown my mind. But lol I’m gonna stick with my argument of her not teasing me because I hate to think I missed out on a huge opportunity lol