Cabin crew beauty’s in boots

For fans of flight attendants, their uniforms, and of course their shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

stiefeltraeger

Re: Cabin crew beauty’s in boots

Post by stiefeltraeger »

and these are my favourite boots
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kontzakje

Post by kontzakje »

H.E.A.V.E.N. *drool*
JJ83

Post by JJ83 »

Once I bought some high boots from a Air hostess. They are so sexy. She had only used them for three months, so they looked new on the outside but at the inside you could see that she had spend many hours wearing them. :) If you want to see pics then pm me. I don’t know how to upload pics here. :D
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

JJ83 wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 12:50 pm Once I bought some high boots from a Air hostess. They are so sexy. She had only used them for three months, so they looked new on the outside but at the inside you could see that she had spend many hours wearing them. :) If you want to see pics then pm me. I don’t know how to upload pics here. :D
you have an area where you can post a text and below an "Attachments" -Tab ther you can upload some pics, also by inserting urls possible, but i dont know the way to do it
MatthewLeo

Post by MatthewLeo »

Beautiful ladies, black stocking + boots, no one can deny it
If there is some one who will never leave me, that must be my babe Ana.