Cabin crew shoe change shoe compartment storage

For fans of flight attendants, their uniforms, and of course their shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

xmlfash

Re: Cabin crew shoe change shoe compartment storage

Post by xmlfash »

FA changing shoes.
WoogieWoganowski

Post by WoogieWoganowski »

What's happened to the attached pics?
Can't see them anymore..... ๐Ÿ˜ข
Honoured to support Tomato Juice KWEEN - The Flight Attendant & Ballet Dancer...with a foot fetish herself!
๐Ÿ… https://beacons.ai/tomato_juice_kween ๐Ÿ…
๐Ÿ… http://patreon.com/tomato_Juice_KWEEN/posts ๐Ÿ…
๐Ÿ… https://onlyfans.com/kweentomato ๐Ÿ…
xmlfash

Post by xmlfash »

droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

there is something so arousing about seeing a woman's nylon covered foot slipping out of and into shoes in public. I wonder how many flight attendants make a show of it on purpose, just because they know guys like us go nuts hard for it.
Tomd1969

Post by Tomd1969 »

droid1959 wrote: โ†‘Wed Aug 16, 2023 7:25 am there is something so arousing about seeing a woman's nylon covered foot slipping out of and into shoes in public. I wonder how many flight attendants make a show of it on purpose, just because they know guys like us go nuts hard for it.
Judging by the amount of flight attendants and air stewardesses who ply their wares on Twitter / Tik Tok etc. I am sure they are fully aware what they are doing to us guys.

As someone who flies quite a bit, it's amazing how many lovely flirty stewardesses I've met on my travels, and how beautiful they make themselves for us passengers. I've always made a point of trying to spot their shoe change over routine, from dress uniform heels to working flats just before take off, plus have been so lucky with the odd pantie flash whilst they are sorting out their kit for the saftey demonstration too. For me, it's these sort of things which still makes flying a wonderful experience.(Not to mention being pampered by them as well).
xmlfash

Post by xmlfash »

Certainly. Judging by the amount of posts that are put up by cabin crew themselves regarding feet or shoes, there is no doubt a huge number of them are aware of our interests.

I always look for opportunities to stare at the back galley when flight attendants are about to change shoes. On many times when I have done this, I have heard them gossiping about shoes or flats. Of course, they know this fetish. I even suspected, on one or two occasion, the crew intentionally put the shoe change show in front of the passengers for our attention. (They can always change at the galley out of the view.)

The most exciting part would be the access to the off duty heels that are left behind the last row. Unfortunately, with the new aircraft types, most of the shoes are stored in compartments now. This leaves looking at the shoe change a remaining joy in flying.
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

Another good thing about flying, what few good things there still are these days, are the shoes/feet/nylons views when seated at the gate:

Few years back flying out of DFW, a young lady sat at a seat near me in a group of angled position chairs so she was on my left at my 10 o'clock position. I immediately noticed her vintage 60's style beige pumps, and nude pantyhose. I knew she was wearing pantyhose because when she crossed her legs her right thigh showed enough to see the control top darker nylon. I used my phone like I was texting when actually I snapped a few pics. And, I sensed she didn't mind, didn't move. The pumps showed a very slight toe cleavage. Oh how I hoped she would have a seat across the aisle from me on the plane, but sadly I was ten rows back from her.

Flying home going through Atlanta, a middle aged business lady wearing black slacks and classic black pumps, lovely toe cleavage, sat across from me. She was deep into phone conversation, legs crossed and swinging, managed a brief smart phone video while she talked, lovely heels in view.

So many times at this time of year, women wearing sexy simple sandals, sitting at the gate near me (or perhaps, its me selecting a seat near them) showing lovely painted toenails and sexy curved soft insteps/arches. Makes me wonder how many women know we are looking, and they enjoy giving a little public show of their lovely sexy feet.

As I have doozed off on many a flight, those views have given me many a good dream of teases while seated in the plane.
xmlfash

Post by xmlfash »

Apart of the flight attendants, one of my most memorable experiences on a flight was many years ago when a couple of blonde girls sitting on a row across the aisle. (I always choose an aisle seat for viewing cabin crew shoes.) Sitting in front of the two girls were two teenage boys, of the same kind of ages as the girls.

The girl on the aisle was wearing long boots with white socks. I didn't first as I was looking at the flight attendants. Out of sudden, I saw the white socked feet were being put onto the space where the boy's seat armrest ended. I stared at the them and she seemed to notice.

During the flight, I continued to stare at her white socked feet. (The flight attendants did not change shoes on that flight.) Then, this is the most exciting part: she rubbed her feet on the boy's arm in front several times and I was able to clearly view that. The boy was embarrassed, but I am now more convinced that the girl was using the boy to tease me instead.

At some point, the girl turned head to my direction, talked to her companion in a foreign language, and smiled.
louislu

Post by louislu »

...last time, I spent a significant part of the transatlantic flight on the galley chatting with FAs in flats

Image Image Image

Image Image

...at some point, one started to play with her flats

...and this is the time when I started recording (I made this animated picture below from my video because the site doesn't allow to embed videos)

Tomd1969

Post by Tomd1969 »

Beautiful ... simply beautiful ...

Many thanks for posting.