Shop Owners: Safe glass to buy for underglass crush?

Stepping on and crushing anything (legal to crush) but people. If stepping on people is your thing, please see the Trampling section.

Moderators: cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, redwedge, MissN, Jewel, Richie, Jess, minni, redwedge, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, Jewel, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, redwedge, cumheels, Mrs.HB, MissN, Jewel, redwedge, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, MissN, Jewel, Jess, minni, redwedge, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, MissN, Jewel

Kingrum

Shop Owners: Safe glass to buy for underglass crush?

Post by Kingrum »

Hi,

I currently have a girl who crushes bugs for me now and then, but my favorite style/perspective for crush has always been underglass crush -- where the girl is standing full weight on a clear glass surface.

The problem is, I'm very ill-informed on the subject of glass, and I'm sure plenty of you have already figured out a safe solution. The most important thing is that nobody ends up with glass in their legs.

Can somebody point be to a tried & true glass type / setup to accomplish this?

Thank you.
Krawfishy

Re: Shop Owners: Safe glass to buy for underglass crush?

Post by Krawfishy »

Hello, I had a piece of tempered glass made at a local shop in my area. To fit my needs, I had it cut 4 ft x 4 ft and a 1/4 inch thick. It is strong enough to with stand the weight but I would suggest making it 3/8 inch thick so that it can withstand more stomping and flex a little less. If you have the money, and you will use it all the time, or have multiple females on it, I recommend 1/2 inch thick. The price goes up exponentially when you increase the thickness. I support mine with simple cement blocks at each corner with a piece of cardboard and cloth to prevent scratching. Things to note: Its slippery while crushing, add support around your model like a walls and steps. Its more cleanup, especially when using fish victims. Finally, rubber soles and barefoot seem to work the best in my experience as well. Getting the lighting and camera position right for underglass will make your video look good too. Here are a bunch of examples you can click on to make them bigger

This picture was one of my first time recording in underglass, it was ok but it was a little dark

This is a better picture. Underglass gives you a lot of reflections. The darkness can be cleaned up in editing.

Make sure your model can step down

This is a good example of letting in too much natural light. Its so bright, you can see the reflection of the floor and the underglass camera

Too bright

after I closed off some lighting. You can see more of the overall shot.

Perfect amount of reflection

You can see the difference. I love bright colors and high contrast thats why I let in so much but you cannot even see the top crawdad lol

You can see the highlights of these 2 pictures but the rays from the sun take away from the picture.

You cant even see her left foot in this picture lol its ok thats why we reshot the videos.

A good picture where you can see how thick the glass is

An example of bad camera position. The light is to bright at the top of the picture causing the rest of the picture to be dark

A good picture of her using the punching bag as support

Bare foot keeps them from slipping but I dont like barefoot. It does not crush them well enough for me. We only did it for fun.

Hope this helps
lovelycrush

Re: Shop Owners: Safe glass to buy for underglass crush?

Post by lovelycrush »

I have also been using a 1/4 inch thickness tempered safety glass but now I'm going to 3/8 inch.
Just for some more stablility.
And yes, you need to be careful with slipping on the liquid from the victims.

Have fun
Rata