Accidental crush in work

Stepping on and crushing anything (legal to crush) but people. If stepping on people is your thing, please see the Trampling section.

Moderators: cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, MissN, Jewel

Flatscrush

Accidental crush in work

Post by Flatscrush »

I accidentally stepped on a small already dead rat in warehouse where I work. It was poisoned and died behind some returned pallets and crates I was labelling for disposal. Would that be considered hard crush? If victim is already dead? It Wasn't intentional but was messy when I realised what I stepped on as my full weight went on it I heard a crunch and I knew by the feel it wasn't rubbish or debris. I swept it up and put into bin, had blood on the sole of my work heels but they're black so wasn't noticeable. There was a bit of blood on floor but I rubbing the area with dust and my shoe covered it up. I didn't have my phone on me for a picture I left it in office. Was a strange feeling to stepping on slugs bugs and snails xxx
scholls

Re: Accidental crush in work

Post by scholls »

:?: :D Ooh, Can you upload a pic of your work shoes please?
Flatscrush

Post by Flatscrush »

These are the shoes that I wore that day xxx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GroundCon

Post by GroundCon »

Hey Chrissy,
I'm absolutely not into hard crush but I do like reading stories like these. Wish it had even more details! :) (PM me if you like.) I wouldn't consider it objectionable at all. No intention, the animal was already dead plus you didn't post any pictures.
Many years ago, I ran into a forum with lots of hard crush stories. Most of them about farmer's women who preferred stomping rodents instead of setting up traps. As long as no pictures or clips were posted, the mods were fine with it.
Regards,
GroundCon
scholls

Post by scholls »

:D Very nice . Have you done any clips wearing these? :?:
Flatscrush

Post by Flatscrush »

scholls wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:47 pm :D Very nice . Have you done any clips wearing these? :?:
I have alot of videos made crushing snails and slugs with them. I crush anything that's on footpath with them too xx
Serena86

Post by Serena86 »

GroundCon wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:10 pm Hey Chrissy,
I'm absolutely not into hard crush but I do like reading stories like these. Wish it had even more details! :) (PM me if you like.) I wouldn't consider it objectionable at all. No intention, the animal was already dead plus you didn't post any pictures.
Many years ago, I ran into a forum with lots of hard crush stories. Most of them about farmer's women who preferred stomping rodents instead of setting up traps. As long as no pictures or clips were posted, the mods were fine with it.
Regards,
GroundCon
This forum wouldn't happen to be ocmb would it lmao
I like crushing insects with my heels, I'm here to learn and meet other people. As long as you're not a creep and you're respectful, you're welcome to shoot me a DM! Follow me on social media, Please send DM before adding/following so I know it's u
SpikeMe

Post by SpikeMe »

Serena86 wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:00 pm
GroundCon wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:10 pm Hey Chrissy,
Regards,
GroundCon
This forum wouldn't happen to be ocmb would it lmao
That name brings back memories from old times :shock: :shock:
mehs

Post by mehs »

I enjoy reading stories like this, as much as you crushed lizards.
Flatscrush

Post by Flatscrush »

mehs wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:39 pm I enjoy reading stories like this, as much as you crushed lizards.
I only ever crushed lizards on holidays as they're all over footpaths in hot countries. Never with heels only flats, Flip flops sandals ballerinas. Felt good and crunchy xxx