One of my all-time favourite Photo sets :-)

Girls playing footsie in shoes and boots, under the table, in bed and anywhere else. Situations where their shoes come in contact with each other. Flirting at the dinner table, wrestling, stepping on each other's shoes during a catfight or any other reason.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris, Shoeplay Girl

Shoeplay Girl

One of my all-time favourite Photo sets :-)

Post by Shoeplay Girl »

These pics were from a site called PantyhoseToes... long since gone I'm afraid, but I always loved their shoes footsie themes... still to this day almost perfectly graphically illustrates my fetish better than any other. I love the shoes, soft leather courts, admittedly 80s style now. But the way both girls touch and press the shoes together is just beautiful. You just know they would feel the warmth of each others feet through the leather in some of the pics such is the way they are tightly pressed together in some poses, and I'm sure there will have been the occasionally creek and squeak of the leather pushed together too. This the full photoset... hope you enjoy :-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Asusv1s

Re: One of my all-time favourite Photo sets :-)

Post by Asusv1s »

Yes :shock: :shock: :shock:
Wamshoes

Post by Wamshoes »

Fantastic!!!
ayushiest

Post by ayushiest »

awesome...