When a girl’s shoes are stepped on by others

Girls playing footsie in shoes and boots, under the table, in bed and anywhere else. Situations where their shoes come in contact with each other. Flirting at the dinner table, wrestling, stepping on each other's shoes during a catfight or any other reason.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris, Shoeplay Girl

intimewithyou

Re: When a girl’s shoes are stepped on by others

Post by intimewithyou »

After stepping on the dancer's boots, she smiled happily.
0.JPG
1.JPG
2.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
intimewithyou

Post by intimewithyou »

<good girlfriend>

Part-time model Mumu asked her classmates to take pictures together on weekends. When they meet, Mumu saw that she brought beautiful custom shoes. Mumu wanted to swap shoes, classmate told her these shoes are expensive, rejected. When mumu helps her put on her shoes, she scratching shoes with fingernails, and stepped on her shoes many times during the photo shoot.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by intimewithyou on Sun Jun 12, 2022 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Constant

Post by Constant »

I think I should contribute too... Love it when woman wearing sexy high heels get's their toes stepped on....

Jessica is a beautiful OL working in an office, she always wears short skirts and high heel pumps to work. Her colleagues dont really like her. In fact, they we're jealous of her as she's not only hot. But also a top performer at her office. Once day, Jessica was on the way to an important presentation where she would need to stand and talk for 2 hours. She accidentally bumps into a female colleague and drops her paper on the floor... As she bends over and picks up the paper, her colleague turns back and saw Jessica's foot beautifully exposed right before her eyes... "If I crushed her toes, she wont be able to do the presentation properly...." she thinks to herself...

Jessica's colleague then turns back and as she walked pass Jessica, aimed directly on her toes and crushes it to the ground and putting her full body weight on top Jessica's delicate toes while Jessica is in a vulnerable position...

"ouch my toessss my toes...." yelled Jessica...
"owwww, babe i'm soooooo sorrrryyyyy. Are you ok?" Replied her colleague sarcasitcally.
" Dont you have a presentation to rush too, I think it's starting in 5 minutes" continued her colleague.

Jessica pick up her papers and rushes to her presentation... It was really evident that her toes were hurting and she was limping to her presentation.... During her presentation, she could be seem subtly trying to dip her foot out of her shoe to ease the pain...
intimewithyou

Post by intimewithyou »

Great story, jealousy among colleagues is dangerous.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Wow. Hot. I'd step on her toes too :)
Shoeplay Girl

Post by Shoeplay Girl »

intimewithyou wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 7:58 am <good girlfriend>

Part-time model Mumu asked her classmates to take pictures together on weekends. When they meet, Mumu saw that she brought beautiful custom shoes. Mumu wanted to swap shoes, classmate told her these shoes are expensive, rejected. When mumu helps her put on her shoes, she scratching shoes with fingernails, and stepped on her shoes many times during the photo shoot.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg
Great story and teasing picture, what video & website is this from? So nice to see new stuff on here :wink:
Shoeplay Girl

Post by Shoeplay Girl »

Constant wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 3:45 pm I think I should contribute too... Love it when woman wearing sexy high heels get's their toes stepped on....

Jessica is a beautiful OL working in an office, she always wears short skirts and high heel pumps to work. Her colleagues dont really like her. In fact, they we're jealous of her as she's not only hot. But also a top performer at her office. Once day, Jessica was on the way to an important presentation where she would need to stand and talk for 2 hours. She accidentally bumps into a female colleague and drops her paper on the floor... As she bends over and picks up the paper, her colleague turns back and saw Jessica's foot beautifully exposed right before her eyes... "If I crushed her toes, she wont be able to do the presentation properly...." she thinks to herself...

Jessica's colleague then turns back and as she walked pass Jessica, aimed directly on her toes and crushes it to the ground and putting her full body weight on top Jessica's delicate toes while Jessica is in a vulnerable position...

"owwww, babe i'm soooooo sorrrryyyyy. Are you ok?" Replied her colleague sarcasitcally.
" Dont you have a presentation to rush too, I think it's starting in 5 minutes" continued her colleague.

Jessica pick up her papers and rushes to her presentation... It was really evident that her toes were hurting and she was limping to her presentation.... During her presentation, she could be seem subtly trying to dip her foot out of her shoe to ease the pain...
Great picture… but do I sense some photoshop magic going on there :wink: either way nicely done.
Shoeplay Girl

Post by Shoeplay Girl »

intimewithyou wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 7:26 am After stepping on the dancer's boots, she smiled happily.

0.JPG

1.JPG

2.JPG
Fantastic find, great work :wink:
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Shoeplay Girl wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:17 pm
Constant wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 3:45 pm I think I should contribute too... Love it when woman wearing sexy high heels get's their toes stepped on....

Great picture… but do I sense some photoshop magic going on there :wink: either way nicely done.
Can't wait to get two girls together to re-enact that photoshop magic :)
Constant

Post by Constant »

I cant wait!! please do hahahaa