New Girl on Girl Footsie Friends

Girls playing footsie in shoes and boots, under the table, in bed and anywhere else. Situations where their shoes come in contact with each other. Flirting at the dinner table, wrestling, stepping on each other's shoes during a catfight or any other reason.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris, Shoeplay Girl

Wetshoe
Site Admin

New Girl on Girl Footsie Friends

Post by Wetshoe »

Was making some of my usual photos of me in my cowboy boots vs a lady friend in heels under the table at a dinner with friends and another girl decided to join in. We were just messing around and drinking so the results are far from professional. So apparently she also loves this stuff so we will be making more as soon as I get back to where they are in a couple weeks.
mvsf.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Re: New Girl on Girl Footsie Friends

Post by Wetshoe »

Now that I'm looking through the photos from that night, I notice an interesting development.

https://www.instagram.com/distressedheels/ was always very protective of her boots when with me. She never let me step on them or get them dirty at all. Every time I tried she would pull away and mess up my boots instead, keeping hers spotless.

But notice what she let https://www.instagram.com/2hot_heels/ do to her boots under the table...
marksonmboots.jpg
marksonmboots2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Privateer125

Post by Privateer125 »

You both look great in your heeels/boots
Shoeplay Girl

Post by Shoeplay Girl »

fantastic Wetshoe... oh for a photoset and video with those two getting their shoes and boots all over each others ;-)
mjw123456

Post by mjw123456 »

expecting!
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Screen Shot 2021-10-21 at 1.48.01 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2021-10-21 at 1.47.46 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2021-10-21 at 1.44.30 PM.jpg
Three of them having fun playing footsie with each other then ganging up on me and wrecking my boots.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

........dont let them get away with that Wetshoe..........those pinky toes of that little minx in the red strappy heels are the perfect target for your boots.........would get a yelp out of her for sure. :) :D :twisted:
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

........... :twisted:
intimewithyou

Post by intimewithyou »

Wetshoe wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:28 am Now that I'm looking through the photos from that night, I notice an interesting development.

https://www.instagram.com/distressedheels/ was always very protective of her boots when with me. She never let me step on them or get them dirty at all. Every time I tried she would pull away and mess up my boots instead, keeping hers spotless.

But notice what she let https://www.instagram.com/2hot_heels/ do to her boots under the table...

marksonmboots.jpg

marksonmboots2.jpg
in "@distressedheels" you stepped on her casadei.Of course she doesn’t want you to do the same to her boots.
intimewithyou

Post by intimewithyou »

Wetshoe wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:53 am Screen Shot 2021-10-21 at 1.48.01 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2021-10-21 at 1.47.46 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2021-10-21 at 1.44.30 PM.jpg

Three of them having fun playing footsie with each other then ganging up on me and wrecking my boots.
Try to fight back against her nude louboutin... :P :P :P