New Girl on Girl Footsie Friends

Girls playing footsie in shoes and boots, under the table, in bed and anywhere else. Situations where their shoes come in contact with each other. Flirting at the dinner table, wrestling, stepping on each other's shoes during a catfight or any other reason.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris, Shoeplay Girl

Wetshoe
Site Admin

Re: New Girl on Girl Footsie Friends

Post by Wetshoe »

italianboots wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:40 pm ........... :twisted:
Yea, that would be nice to see. The cowgirls would probably have fun in there :)
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

intimewithyou wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:13 pm
Wetshoe wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:53 am Screen Shot 2021-10-21 at 1.48.01 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2021-10-21 at 1.47.46 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2021-10-21 at 1.44.30 PM.jpg

Three of them having fun playing footsie with each other then ganging up on me and wrecking my boots.
Try to fight back against her nude louboutin... :P :P :P
Going back there soon. Yes, her Louboutins certainly need some attention from me :)
Shoeplay Girl

Post by Shoeplay Girl »

fantastic pics Wetshoe... what a tease and how amazing it would be to see some more of the girls' shoes all over each others ;-)
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Thanks! Actually just had that happen when we were all out last night. Lemme see if I can find picture.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Here is one of many photos from that night. Though they scuffed up each other's heels a bit that night, in the end it was my boots which got most wrecked by them.
Screen Shot 2021-11-25 at 1.44.43 PM.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Constant

Post by Constant »

great stuff wetshoe!! How good are they in stepping on each other's toes in a video setting?
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

I think the hard stomping with the heels that you like would be hard to do realistically, especially with stiletto heels.
Shoeplay Girl

Post by Shoeplay Girl »

just a beautiful pic wetshoe, I'd be happy with some non hard trampling pics, just them both carelessly playing kinda thing :-)
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

omg we just did that tonight. just got home. will post some when sober.
Shoeplay Girl

Post by Shoeplay Girl »

Oh wow... literally cannot wait.

Let me throw an idea for you for a video... wearing leather boots or shoes always obviously!

Two girls are drunk, they are having an amazing night. They are sharing a drink and are completely carefree. They sit together and chat, totally oblivious to what their shoes/boots are doing or touching, they are completely distracted having fun. To start with their shoes keep bumping into each others, sometimes leaning onto each others, even pressing down onto each others shoes, maybe they get side to side pressed tightly together, as they sit one might rock her ankle into her friends pressing the shoes together. All the footsie is completely accidental, no deliberate stuff just as a consequence of them sitting so close together and their shoes and legs all over each others.
Then one of the girls sits on the other girls knee and just allows her shoes to sit on top of her friends shoes, again not deliberate but just as a consequence of how they are sitting and that they are totally carefree, they simply don't care that their shoes are all over each others.

Just an idea, see what you think :-)

Can't wait to see the pics.