Hard Footsie

Girls playing footsie in shoes and boots, under the table, in bed and anywhere else. Situations where their shoes come in contact with each other. Flirting at the dinner table, wrestling, stepping on each other's shoes during a catfight or any other reason.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris, Shoeplay Girl

Shoeplay Girl

Re: Hard Footsie

Post by Shoeplay Girl »

Wetshoe wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:27 am
ohanra wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:47 pm Really great photos Wetshoe... love them. Always like to see your two girl footsie photos :-)

Any plans for more?
Thanks! I enjoy your also! Yes, for now I'll probably look through my old stuff and find some here and there. I hope to free up my time to do more fun stuff like this in the future. My interest has changed a bit since my early stuff. Where much of my early material only involved one girl getting her shoes messy, etc. I find it a lot more interesting now when one person abuses the other's shoes. Interestingly, last week, one of my female friends told me she liked wetting my boots so I did that for her while she took photos. Unfortunately she wasn't wearing nice shoes and didn't get in the photos with me so they aren't too interesting. Hopefully next time we meet it will be better.
Well it would be amazing if you could bring some more two girls, shoes footsie/trampling/destroying scenes again. Back in the day your heels fighting stuff was absolutely amazing and still is some of my favourite scenes showing heels tangling together. Always be happy to see more Wetshoe :-)
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

CP87 wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:58 am Sorry to be a burden, but I too love this content. Do you guys have any where the aggressor is wearing sneakers or doc martens to the other girl wearing patent heels or flats?
Hi. No problem. Unfortunately I don't. All my material either involves girls in heels or girls in heels and me in mens' boots.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

ohanra wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:17 am
Wetshoe wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:27 am
ohanra wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:47 pm Really great photos Wetshoe... love them. Always like to see your two girl footsie photos :-)

Any plans for more?
Thanks! I enjoy your also! Yes, for now I'll probably look through my old stuff and find some here and there. I hope to free up my time to do more fun stuff like this in the future. My interest has changed a bit since my early stuff. Where much of my early material only involved one girl getting her shoes messy, etc. I find it a lot more interesting now when one person abuses the other's shoes. Interestingly, last week, one of my female friends told me she liked wetting my boots so I did that for her while she took photos. Unfortunately she wasn't wearing nice shoes and didn't get in the photos with me so they aren't too interesting. Hopefully next time we meet it will be better.
Well it would be amazing if you could bring some more two girls, shoes footsie/trampling/destroying scenes again. Back in the day your heels fighting stuff was absolutely amazing and still is some of my favourite scenes showing heels tangling together. Always be happy to see more Wetshoe :-)
Well, glad to hear that if I make more stuff I'll have at least one viewer :) I will surely look through my old stuff and post some of that topic here. And do hope to make more new stuff like that soon. If I do have time to make material, that will certainly be the theme if I have two models together. If it's just one model, the other will be me :)
Shoeplay Girl

Post by Shoeplay Girl »

you could always try and get yourself some nice leather women's boots if you're not too big a size :lol:
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

ohanra wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:24 am you could always try and get yourself some nice leather women's boots if you're not too big a size :lol:
My taste doesn't vary that much. I prefer to be in my western style boots, and the women in stiletto heels ... although we will be in Europe within the month. I'll be with Alexa. I assume it wouldn't be hard to commission another model :)
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Or maybe even convince one of our friends to join the fun.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Speaking of which, here's a shot I took of a couple of friends in my pool.
Too bad we didn't get their shoes in contact with each other.
Didn't think of it at the time. Was too distracted by the water.
IMG_2296 resized.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shoeplay Girl

Post by Shoeplay Girl »

ah maaaaan... what a wasted opportunity. Fantastic picture all the same :-)
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Constant wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:36 pm For me... I would do it the other way.... I would crush her toes in those heels hard so her toes hurt when she walks in them :twisted:
Kept you in mind this time. This was last night at a restaurant. I like how her Louboutins are so beat up. Especially after that. Just the right amount. She did take it out on my (previously) new boots if anyone cares to see that.
IMG_5869.jpeg
IMG_5870.jpeg
IMG_5871.jpeg
IMG_5873.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Btw... in case you like this stuff, she started her own Instagram account about this. Please visit and give her some encouragement or help decide whether I wreck her shoes or she wrecks my boots next time :)

https://www.instagram.com/distressedheels/