Hard Footsie

Girls playing footsie in shoes and boots, under the table, in bed and anywhere else. Situations where their shoes come in contact with each other. Flirting at the dinner table, wrestling, stepping on each other's shoes during a catfight or any other reason.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris, Shoeplay Girl

Wetshoe
Site Admin

Hard Footsie

Post by Wetshoe »

Trying to be creative here and coin a new term :)

Footsie with a dominant woman. Rather than gentle teasing, she would be rough. Stepping on you, digging her heels into you. Purposely marking up your shoes and clothes or to cause a bit of pain.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Re: Hard Footsie

Post by Wetshoe »

IMG_1921-ss hard footsie intro.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Do lemme know if any interest so I know if I should post more.
Constant

Post by Constant »

For me... I would do it the other way.... I would crush her toes in those heels hard so her toes hurt when she walks in them :twisted:
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Looks like I'll have to find more submissive high heeled women :)
d_2004_ab_ig girl stepping on girls shoe.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Constant

Post by Constant »

amazing stuff Wetshoe!!
Shoeplay Girl

Hard Footsie

Post by Shoeplay Girl »

Really great photos Wetshoe... love them. Always like to see your two girl footsie photos :-)

Any plans for more?
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Constant wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:58 pm amazing stuff Wetshoe!!
Thanks!
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

ohanra wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:47 pm Really great photos Wetshoe... love them. Always like to see your two girl footsie photos :-)

Any plans for more?
Thanks! I enjoy your also! Yes, for now I'll probably look through my old stuff and find some here and there. I hope to free up my time to do more fun stuff like this in the future. My interest has changed a bit since my early stuff. Where much of my early material only involved one girl getting her shoes messy, etc. I find it a lot more interesting now when one person abuses the other's shoes. Interestingly, last week, one of my female friends told me she liked wetting my boots so I did that for her while she took photos. Unfortunately she wasn't wearing nice shoes and didn't get in the photos with me so they aren't too interesting. Hopefully next time we meet it will be better.
CP87

Post by CP87 »

Sorry to be a burden, but I too love this content. Do you guys have any where the aggressor is wearing sneakers or doc martens to the other girl wearing patent heels or flats?