Hard Footsie

Girls playing footsie in shoes and boots, under the table, in bed and anywhere else. Situations where their shoes come in contact with each other. Flirting at the dinner table, wrestling, stepping on each other's shoes during a catfight or any other reason.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris, Shoeplay Girl

intimewithyou

Re: Hard Footsie

Post by intimewithyou »

Looking at the entire Internet, Similar content is really rare.

C4S has a model called cammile, Two people interact only in a few clips, most of clips she was alone.

But in real life, I have seen many many times, deliberately stepping on other's brand shoes, overturned coffee on designer dress, Even scratch or kick other's really expensive handbags, Women targeting at women are usually happend in school/workplace. (Of course it also exists in men, when playing basketball, or pursuing the same girl, and so on.) At least in Asia it will happen.

Of course they have good acting skills, But as a bystander, We all know they are deliberate.

There is no legal risk, Worst possible, compensation. If unfortunately compensation does occur, It's no big deal. Like 30K dollars car, paint get scratches, only compensating it for 100~200 dollars. For the sake of face and a seemingly harmonious workplace relationship (classmate relationship), No compensation is usuary, only an apology(even hypocritically) is required. And revenge will really happen.

Jealousy and comparison are by nature.

Not only fetish, Fetishes usually don't destroy.

What is this interest called?
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

I did do a photoshoot with my ex girlfriend and Cammile once, and she did indeed get her shoes stepped on. That was fun.

I did read once, there is a name for the fetish of things getting ruined. I cannot recall the word. And searching again, I was unable to find it.
intimewithyou

Post by intimewithyou »

Wetshoe wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:27 pm I did do a photoshoot with my ex girlfriend and Cammile once, and she did indeed get her shoes stepped on. That was fun.

I did read once, there is a name for the fetish of things getting ruined. I cannot recall the word. And searching again, I was unable to find it.
Wow, It's so fun. I think that cammile does have this kind of fetish. I don't know if distressedheels also have this kind of obsession? Everyone's fetishes seem to have subtle differences, which of course is very complicated.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Yes, I think they both do. Cammile has been doing it for so long, and DistressedHeels spends more time on it daily than even I do. A few days ago she found boots she wanted me to wear next time I go to the island, of course so she could step all over them. I'm going tomorrow, and she asked me today if I'll have the boots with me. She was disappointed to hear that I couldn't get them in time. I did show her my boots which she wrecked last time, which I had to bring to the shop as soon as I got here. To be repaired and freshly shined, as she requested.
intimewithyou

Post by intimewithyou »

Wetshoe wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:37 pm Yes, I think they both do. Cammile has been doing it for so long, and DistressedHeels spends more time on it daily than even I do. A few days ago she found boots she wanted me to wear next time I go to the island, of course so she could step all over them. I'm going tomorrow, and she asked me today if I'll have the boots with me. She was disappointed to hear that I couldn't get them in time. I did show her my boots which she wrecked last time, which I had to bring to the shop as soon as I got here. To be repaired and freshly shined, as she requested.
Your life is so wonderful. When you stepped on her new high heels, Is DistressedHeels really distressed?
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

intimewithyou wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:07 am
Wetshoe wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:37 pm Yes, I think they both do. Cammile has been doing it for so long, and DistressedHeels spends more time on it daily than even I do. A few days ago she found boots she wanted me to wear next time I go to the island, of course so she could step all over them. I'm going tomorrow, and she asked me today if I'll have the boots with me. She was disappointed to hear that I couldn't get them in time. I did show her my boots which she wrecked last time, which I had to bring to the shop as soon as I got here. To be repaired and freshly shined, as she requested.
Your life is so wonderful. When you stepped on her new high heels, Is DistressedHeels really distressed?
Yes. She is distressed when I step on her heels which she wants to keep in good condition because they are new and she wears them daily.
intimewithyou

Post by intimewithyou »

Wetshoe wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:49 pm
intimewithyou wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:07 am
Yes. She is distressed when I step on her heels which she wants to keep in good condition because they are new and she wears them daily.
really exciting!
Highheelfetish55

Post by Highheelfetish55 »

Wetshoe wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:55 am IMG_1921-ss hard footsie intro.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Nice. I wonder if that left a mark :)
Highheelfetish1967

Post by Highheelfetish1967 »

It looked enjoyable as this was done multiple times