Welcome to the Shoes Footsie forum!

Girls playing footsie in shoes and boots, under the table, in bed and anywhere else. Situations where their shoes come in contact with each other. Flirting at the dinner table, wrestling, stepping on each other's shoes during a catfight or any other reason.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris, Shoeplay Girl

Shoeplay Girl

Re: Welcome to the Shoes Footsie forum!

Post by Shoeplay Girl »

Webcam87 wrote:I used to watch a few videos of two girls playing footsie. in fact they are still on youtube.. but no doubt you might have already seen them. but for anybody else who is interested in it.. here they are:
ah yes, Roxy Sneekergirl - I sent her the shoes for these vids as a request for me which she duly obliged - I love them too... I have asked her since to do more but without any reply sadly - I would love for her to do more for me.

She is really into keds and has loads of you tube vids, she is also on facebook, add her as a friend and request some more footsie vids - with a bit of luck she might do some more.

H :-)
Shoeplay Girl

Post by Shoeplay Girl »

Wetshoe wrote:Just saw your story section. Wrestling is always hot, even in sneakers.
thanks wetshoe, sadly the girl has since broken her ankle and is not going to be in training for a good while... just my luck!
Shoeplay Girl

Post by Shoeplay Girl »

billie900 wrote:[your site is a massive turn on for me ...............
love seeing sexy heels in footsie situations ,

thank u so much !!
Hey billie900,

thank you - I am glad you like it - feel free to send me pics to my email if you find any or if you find any sites that some great shoes footsie action going on!

H :-)
Shoeplay Girl

Post by Shoeplay Girl »

The latest updates to the site have been added and another update with over 100 pics has been added. A further new adventure has also been penned and is in the stories section. The next update is going to be exciting, aftera number of suggestions (thanks people :-) I am going to add two further sections which will concentrate on specific aspects of footsie, 'Group' footsie - showing groups of girls pushing their shoes together and 'Step On' footsie - this will depict girls standing on each other's shoes.

As always feedback is king so please let me know what you think and if you have any further suggestions...

Hanna :-)
Shoeplay Girl

Post by Shoeplay Girl »

The latest updates are up, the next one will see yet another specific footsie section... 'Celebrities', where the rich & famous females of show biz are snapped playing footsie with other females either deliberately or inadvertently.

As always I'm open to your ideas for the site & always happy to take contributions.

Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

I like the stepping section Hanna. Very sexy.
Shoeplay Girl

Post by Shoeplay Girl »

So the latest update is up & the site now has its own Female Celebrity Footsie section, stars of music, stage & screen snapped posing whilst their shoes are in footsie mode... I've been amazed just how often this seems to happen and so I hope to keep adding to the gallery in the future.
I have also added a 'group' section which has pics of multiple girls playing footsie... hope you enjoy it!

Shoeplay Girl

Post by Shoeplay Girl »

The first update of 2015 is here & almost 250 images have been added to the site. I am on a massive push to try & get some girls interested in contributing photo sets to the site so stay tuned. Happy new year one & all

Hann :-)
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Happy New Year! Have some new "step on" material coming soon!
hannaoreay

Post by hannaoreay »

So, at long last I have now managed to get the 'video' section up and running on the site. With a big thanks to Nyllover I have managed to find some clips in movies where two girls play footsie in shoes together. You can imagine how hard to find these clips are so I'm gonna really need some help from all you guys to source more. I have also included four clips from Roxy Loves Keds (youtube friend!) which are pretty amazing.

It's been a hard slog finding these clips and whilst I'm not giving up hope of finding more, boy is it rare to find such clips out there!!!! I know there are a few pay sites that have a few clips here and there but it would be wrong of me to add them to my site so I'll just keep search for snippets from the world of TV and movies!

Hope you like the clips I've found so far!