Welcome to the Shoes Footsie forum!

Girls playing footsie in shoes and boots, under the table, in bed and anywhere else. Situations where their shoes come in contact with each other. Flirting at the dinner table, wrestling, stepping on each other's shoes during a catfight or any other reason.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris, Shoeplay Girl

Shoeplay Girl

Welcome to the Shoes Footsie forum!

Post by Shoeplay Girl »

Thanks to the lovely Wetshoe we now have a little corner solely dedicated to shoes footsie between girls only.

I have had a thing for playing footsie with other girls in shoes for as long as I can remember. I have many, many happy memories of school, college & university and still try to get my little fix of footsie with girlfriends & strangers alike to this day.

So, I hope to hear from all you peeps out there who have a thing for footsie in shoes, happy to hear your stories or if you come across any sites on the www that have some great pics. I am also looking for contributors to the website too - pics or video. The subject is obviously just footsie in shoes & between us girls only please. If any of you have any suggestions for the site or just wanna say hello feel free to drop me a line. I will check in here regular to say hello.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
sh03s

Re: Welcome to the Shoes Footsie forum!

Post by sh03s »

Shoe swapping?
Shoeplay Girl

Post by Shoeplay Girl »

I don't mind the shoe swapping theme, just as long as there is contact between shoes when they are being worn. I like trying to remove a girls shoes with my shoes on, and vies versa

H :-)
sh03s

Post by sh03s »

Found any instances of that stuff?
Shoeplay Girl

Post by Shoeplay Girl »

Not a huge amount no, but then again I haven't managed to find anywhere with a lot of specifically themed shoes footsie pics or vids which was part of the reason I started my own site, I'm 99% sure there is no other site on the entire web purely devoted to girls footsie in shoes. There are lots of sites that have pics where the shoe contact is not intended but happens as a result of their legs being tangled, catfight pics & vids are good for the accidental shoe contact and I have also requested vids to be made at a few clips for sale sites.

I will add pics here of updates to my site. What I am specifically looking for is hearing from lesbian couples who are happy to take pics or indeed video of footsie in shoes with each other. I much prefer amateur natural stuff where the girls where everyday shoes or boots compared to strappy sandals or hooker boots or horrible platform shoes, they are such a turn off for me.

One of Wetshoe's models Camille has done some beautiful gentle footsie vids in some gorgeous leather heeled pumps with her girlfriends, I'm sure you all no that already though :-)

H.
Shoeplay Girl

Post by Shoeplay Girl »

updates to the website include new pictures added to all image sections... over 50 in total.
Shoeplay Girl

Post by Shoeplay Girl »

a new story has been added, and fresh from the memory too, only happened to me 2 weeks ago... hope you enjoy!

H :-)
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Just saw your story section. Wrestling is always hot, even in sneakers.
Webcam87

Post by Webcam87 »

I used to watch a few videos of two girls playing footsie. in fact they are still on youtube.. but no doubt you might have already seen them. but for anybody else who is interested in it.. here they are:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCTwEjHu52A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYLAWkdYHro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3I58OfihS0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQfiu77L63U

and
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AsZaMWONF4
billie900

Post by billie900 »

ohanra wrote:Thanks to the lovely Wetshoe we now have a little corner solely dedicated to shoes footsie between girls only.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon

Hanna :-) x

your site is a massive turn on for me ...............
love seeing sexy heels in footsie situations ,

thank u so much !!