New section added

Girls playing footsie in shoes and boots, under the table, in bed and anywhere else. Situations where their shoes come in contact with each other. Flirting at the dinner table, wrestling, stepping on each other's shoes during a catfight or any other reason.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris, Shoeplay Girl

Wetshoe
Site Admin

New section added

Post by Wetshoe »

This section was added for http://girlsplayingfootsieinshoes.co.uk
Girls playing footsie in shoes and boots, under the table, in bed and anywhere else. Situations where their shoes come in contact with each other. Flirting at the dinner table, wrestling, stepping on each other's shoes during a catfight or any other reason.

Hanna, the webmistress will be joining us here soon to tell you more.
Webcam87

Re: New section added

Post by Webcam87 »

Hi. I'm a huge footsie fan and I was pleased to see that a topic was made like this.. but it seems it's only girl on girl. You see.. I'm a guy and like to play footsie with girls, so is this the proper place to post stories and pictures and stuff? Much like some of the stories I found on Hanna's website I too like to play footsie with shoes on and sometimes I'll have my shoes off and play with a girl who has shoes on. The rush is when the girl bumps against you, or leans against you and they don't know it's your foot or leg. But anyway before I start going off out of control, I just wanted to ask where I could post stuff like this?

Thanks
-cp87
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Re: New section added

Post by Wetshoe »

Better late reply than never I guess :)

You're welcome to post that here. In fact, I like to have shoe/boot contact with girls too, as you can see from some of my posts.