Selling off heel and boot collection

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

JXP4

Selling off heel and boot collection

Post by JXP4 »

Hello like minded people and fellow shoe enjoyers,

I think it's about time to reduce my collection of shoes from past relationships and ebay pick ups. Most of them high heels with plateau from Buffalo but also some random brands. Some of them have toe prints and/or cum stains from past activities.
If you are interested you can pm me.
I am located in Germany.

Hope some of them will find a new home and proud owner.

Have a great evening!
reloaded

Re: Selling off heel and boot collection

Post by reloaded »

Please send me you ebay link
alexcia

Re: Selling off heel and boot collection

Post by alexcia »

JXP4 wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:49 pm Hello like minded people and fellow shoe enjoyers,

I think it's about time to reduce my collection of shoes from past relationships and ebay pick ups. Most of them high heels with plateau from Buffalo but also some random brands. Some of them have toe prints and/or cum stains from past activities.
If you are interested you can pm me.
I am located in Germany.

Hope some of them will find a new home and proud owner.

Have a great evening!
You still have boots for sale?