Selling bunch of hot heels

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

bangaloo111

Selling bunch of hot heels

Post by bangaloo111 »

Selling bunch of hot heel. Trusted seller some guys can confirm. Feel free to ask me anything. I shipworldwide.and Im located in the central Europe. Feel free to ask me anything about the heels and shoes.
If you are interested in some heels, write me personal or direct message. Most of pairs are size 37-40 EUR. Most of the heels are preowned by hot women and worn a bit.
Link with heels pictures:
https://ibb.co/album/h1HH57

Looking forward to hearing from you. Very openminded to ask me anything about the shoes.
Last edited by bangaloo111 on Tue Apr 11, 2023 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bangaloo111

Re: Selling bunch of hot heels

Post by bangaloo111 »

Still a lot of heels avaiable.
Cayham86

Post by Cayham86 »

bangaloo111 wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 5:15 am Selling bunch of hot heel. Trusted seller some guys can confirm. Feel free to ask me anything. I shipworldwide.and Im located in the central Europe. Feel free to ask me anything about the heels and shoes.
If you are interested in some heels, write me personal or direct message. Most of pairs are size 37-40 EUR. Most of the heels are preowned by hot women and worn a bit.
Link with heels pictures:
https://ibb.co/album/h1HH57

Looking forward to hearing from you. Very openminded to ask me anything about the shoes.
Would u have sex in them
bangaloo111

Post by bangaloo111 »

Hi there still lot of heels avaiable. Let me know through DM. All heels were preowned by women. If you take more pairs you will get discount. Im shipping worlwide. Check the link to see all the heels.