LOANHEELZ

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Shoeholic

LOANHEELZ

Post by Shoeholic »

Hi shoes lovers, I wanted to inform you guys that I will be loaning out my heels as long as its returned in a high genic condition, minimal time will be a week, all heels will be priced individually. All heels to be cleaned thoroughly before returning, heels will then be re-worn for a month before it can be loaned out again, unless directed by a client, Deposit+ hiring fee is required, if heels are not returned correctly your deposit will be forfeited and the heels will be sent back to you on your costs or otherwise discarded. If heels are returned correctly, your deposit will be returned or you may leave it as a revolving deposit. All the heels will be loaned out at a very minimal costs so you may enjoy much more. Bundle higher is available aswell and offers to purchase is also available., So let's get your feedback wether it's at YAY OR NAY. Pics will be uploaded later