Any kind souls willing to lend shoes?

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Throwaway11

Any kind souls willing to lend shoes?

Post by Throwaway11 »

Sadly I had to toss my stash (couldn't get anymore use). Anyone willing to lend a pair? PM me if you're interested, I usually check everyday. I'll also document my uses if you're into that too. Much appreciated.
theoneforyou

Re: Any kind souls willing to lend shoes?

Post by theoneforyou »

What kind are you interested in? Would you cover shipping
Throwaway11

Post by Throwaway11 »

theoneforyou wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:26 am What kind are you interested in? Would you cover shipping
Yeah shipping is no problem. I'm a big flats person but heels, wedges, and sandals are cool too.
theoneforyou

Post by theoneforyou »

Throwaway11 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:25 am
theoneforyou wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:26 am What kind are you interested in? Would you cover shipping
Yeah shipping is no problem. I'm a big flats person but heels, wedges, and sandals are cool too.
I have one pair of wedges pm me. I got them from a girl that sold me her sneakers and threw them in for free