FOOTWEAR NOW AVAILABLE FOR SALE OR RENT OUT!!! also selling pictures of feet and custom videos dm if interested!!!

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

MelindaJennings

FOOTWEAR NOW AVAILABLE FOR SALE OR RENT OUT!!! also selling pictures of feet and custom videos dm if interested!!!

Post by MelindaJennings »

IMG_2391 (1).jpg
IMG_2393 (1).jpg
IMG_2394 (1).jpg
IMG_2392 (2).jpg
Hi loves my name is MelindaJennings 38 years young and I am here to fulfull all of your foot fetrish desires I wear a size 8.5 and I am selling my new and well worn used high heels, flip flops, flats etc. I also do feet pictures and custom videos if you are interested or have any questions please contact me via dm thanks loves and I hope to hear from you soon!!! 8)
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by MelindaJennings on Mon May 02, 2022 9:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
Botas_altas1

Re: FOOTWEAR NOW AVAILABLE FOR SALE OR RENT OUT!!! also selling pictures of feet and custom videos dm if interested!!!

Post by Botas_altas1 »

Me gustan las mules blancas de tacón alto que tienes.
De donde eres?
MelindaJennings

Re: FOOTWEAR NOW AVAILABLE FOR SALE OR RENT OUT!!! also selling pictures of feet and custom videos dm if interested!!!

yo soy de United States of America :)
Botas_altas1

Post by Botas_altas1 »

What a pity, I would like to own them to enjoy them.
I am from Spain and we are a bit far for you to send them to me.
Or not?
alexcia

Post by alexcia »

Do you have any boots?
kinkster

Post by kinkster »

Can I send you some boots?
MelindaJennings

kinkster wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:46 pm Can I send you some boots?
sure love and to wear with your cum I do charge for that but not much if you are interested in that? -Melinda :oops:
sexishoe2000

Post by sexishoe2000 »

MelindaJennings wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:08 am Hi loves my name is MelindaJennings 38 years young and I am here to fulfull all of your foot fetrish desires I wear a size 8.5 and I am selling my new and well worn used high heels, flip flops, flats etc. I also do feet pictures and custom videos if you are interested or have any questions please contact me via dm thanks loves and I hope to hear from you soon!!! 8)
Hi, Melinda.

How much for the pointy Silver/gold Pump Courts??

Do you have Pointy Patent 4 to 5" inch high stilettos to sell?

Please advise
MelindaJennings

i can sell you this pair love $20 and ill pay for the shipping :D