Old worn shoes and slippers for sale

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Flatscrush

Old worn shoes and slippers for sale

Post by Flatscrush »

Shipping is reasonable they can be put into an envelope and shipped, these shoes are well worn and I washed the pink slippers as they were very smelly but I can wear them again with sweaty feet again if needed.
Slippers €2 each pair
Super worn out black flats nice female scent and some sweat smell too 9 + years old €10
Well worn roll up after party flats €8
Worn out white stinky sandals €5
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Chrissy, tall 5' 8.5", weight 75kg, Black Hair, shoe size 41/42. Used to be Flats and heels crush shop 616 on xxxfetish-media. Love crushing bugs with my shoes :oops:
12345abcde

Re: Old worn shoes and slippers for sale

Post by 12345abcde »

The black flats still available?
Flatscrush

Post by Flatscrush »

12345abcde wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:31 pm The black flats still available?
Yes still available xxx
Chrissy, tall 5' 8.5", weight 75kg, Black Hair, shoe size 41/42. Used to be Flats and heels crush shop 616 on xxxfetish-media. Love crushing bugs with my shoes :oops:
IHaveNoClue

Post by IHaveNoClue »

I wish the pictures would load
Flatscrush

Post by Flatscrush »

IHaveNoClue wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:52 pm I wish the pictures would load
They've all been sold x