Sexy used garments & shoes.

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

garmentseller01

Sexy used garments & shoes.

Post by garmentseller01 »

Looking for serious buyers or consistent customers that are interested in purchasing my used bras, socks, panties, thongs, even shoes and anything else you could want. I’m not just trying to make a quick buck (believe it or not) but i thoroughly(& sexually) enjoy the idea of people wanting me and my used things. I’m a 22 female with an average size body, long black hair and blue eyes, size 8 in shoes, size DD in bras. Please PM me or send me a text at 214-937-4702. Located in the US as well
sexishoe2000

Re: Sexy used garments & shoes.

Post by sexishoe2000 »

Hi!

Can you post pics of your sexy 5 inch patent leather Heels that you may want to sell?
garmentseller01

Post by garmentseller01 »

Here ya go!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
asicslover

Post by asicslover »

Any sneakers/running shoes