selling used white vans

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

garmentseller01

selling used white vans

Post by garmentseller01 »

Getting rid of my white vans with plenty miles on them. I’m also looking into selling some of my used garments but i’m just dipping my toes in, so i’m not sure how big the market is for those kinds of things. but i’m definitely interested in trying it out! I can sell feet pics and videos with the shoes as well. Please PM me for photos & offers.
joshluvsu

Re: selling used white vans

Post by joshluvsu »

What’s your vans look like? Jasonarchi441@gmail.com
sneaker-0495

Re: selling used white vans

Post by sneaker-0495 »

garmentseller01 wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:06 pm Getting rid of my white vans with plenty miles on them. I’m also looking into selling some of my used garments but i’m just dipping my toes in, so i’m not sure how big the market is for those kinds of things. but i’m definitely interested in trying it out! I can sell feet pics and videos with the shoes as well. Please PM me for photos & offers.

Let us see them please :)