Aussie Wog Wife - patent wittner office heels *RARE opportunity*

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Shoe Fetishist

Aussie Wog Wife - patent wittner office heels *RARE opportunity*

Post by Shoe Fetishist »

So my wife has instructed me to be rid of these as she lost a heel tip (as pictured). She rarely gets rid of heels so this is a rare opportunity. Wittner Size 35 patent black platform peep toe, well worn solely as an office heel, in the office, driving and walking between the office, heels contain deep toe prints and her feet smell embedded in the leather inner. Please see images to depict condition, heels are in ziploc bags to contain scent and condition. Available postage worldwide (item located australia), first reasonable offer received by private message gets these, payment via PayPal.

See following thread to view the wearer of these heels…

https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... 6#p1128556
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
L0V3H33L5

Re: Aussie Wog Wife - patent wittner office heels *RARE opportunity*

Post by L0V3H33L5 »

Shoe Fetishist wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 3:51 pm So my wife has instructed me to be rid of these as she lost a heel tip (as pictured). She rarely gets rid of heels so this is a rare opportunity. Wittner Size 35 patent black platform peep toe, well worn solely as an office heel, in the office, driving and walking between the office, heels contain deep toe prints and her feet smell embedded in the leather inner. Please see images to depict condition, heels are in ziploc bags to contain scent and condition. Available postage worldwide (item located australia), first reasonable offer received by private message gets these, payment via PayPal.

See following thread to view the wearer of these heels…

https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... 6#p1128556
I'm interested PM me with the price
Slingbackshoes

Re: Aussie Wog Wife - patent wittner office heels *RARE opportunity*

Post by Slingbackshoes »

Could they get cummed several times before posting? Price? Please write me PM with details. Thank you very much in advance!