Where to buy used shoes w/ Foot pics

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Toe Cleavage1

Re: Where to buy used shoes w/ Foot pics

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Facebook Marketplace, set up female account, find the pairs that you like and send message stating that you are not local and so cannot be there to try them on but you like them. Ask them politely if they would take pics of them worn so you can see what they look like when on as opposed to just the shoes as you cannot be there yourself physically to see what they look like on. So then it comes down to what angle(s) you want to see them, I myself ask for looking down and sides and rear 'if that's possible'.
It is important to create a short explanation as to why you are buying them such as you are going to a wedding and are looking for a cheap pair of shoes and you saw these, but be sure to lock down your female account so the seller cannot see that you have no friends or posts.
You will not strike lucky on every pair, there will be women who will look at the message and then ignore it, women who will answer and politely tell you they don't do foot pics and those that will oblige as they think they are talking to a woman.
But don't go at them like a male, channel your inner female and write as a female would talk, be polite, don't harass if they aren't forthcoming and you will get feet in shoes pics.
Also check to see how long they have been on marketplace, the ones that are coming up on a month without sale are worthwhile having a stab at.
I go for the ones with toe cleavage on show and foot arch, and on occasion I go for the Louboutin sellers as secondhand loubs are difficult to sell without proof of purchase or box and bag. The more difficult to sell shoes are the ones you will strike lucky on more often.
And buying a pair from a woman that has modelled for you is magnificent as when you have them in your hands, smelling them and kissing them whilst looking at their fb account pics is almost as good as them sitting in front of you actually in the same room whilst you enjoy their shoes.
Lynn240

Post by Lynn240 »

I have some good pic sets and a couple vids….😉
I also have many various options of heels, flats, wedges and boots!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chinatown

Post by chinatown »

Show us your pics
Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 2:37 am Facebook Marketplace, set up female account, find the pairs that you like and send message stating that you are not local and so cannot be there to try them on but you like them. Ask them politely if they would take pics of them worn so you can see what they look like when on as opposed to just the shoes as you cannot be there yourself physically to see what they look like on. So then it comes down to what angle(s) you want to see them, I myself ask for looking down and sides and rear 'if that's possible'.
It is important to create a short explanation as to why you are buying them such as you are going to a wedding and are looking for a cheap pair of shoes and you saw these, but be sure to lock down your female account so the seller cannot see that you have no friends or posts.
You will not strike lucky on every pair, there will be women who will look at the message and then ignore it, women who will answer and politely tell you they don't do foot pics and those that will oblige as they think they are talking to a woman.
But don't go at them like a male, channel your inner female and write as a female would talk, be polite, don't harass if they aren't forthcoming and you will get feet in shoes pics.
Also check to see how long they have been on marketplace, the ones that are coming up on a month without sale are worthwhile having a stab at.
I go for the ones with toe cleavage on show and foot arch, and on occasion I go for the Louboutin sellers as secondhand loubs are difficult to sell without proof of purchase or box and bag. The more difficult to sell shoes are the ones you will strike lucky on more often.
And buying a pair from a woman that has modelled for you is magnificent as when you have them in your hands, smelling them and kissing them whilst looking at their fb account pics is almost as good as them sitting in front of you actually in the same room whilst you enjoy their shoes.