My best friends hot bod and shoes for sale

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Insertcock

My best friends hot bod and shoes for sale

Post by Insertcock »

As stated my gents are you interested to wank your meat off to my best friend she's selling her shoes, joi, vids, pics and anything u can think of let me know and Holla at me for titts, ass or any teasers before you buy

Have I mentioned she's from South Africa and in her niche

Enjoy the wank on her for now :mrgreen:
IMG-20210711-WA0024x1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Will fark your wife, gf, sister or cousins UK size 3 heels and flats :shock: My profile pic is a former SA foot Slut
Leeshoeboy

Re: My best friends hot bod and shoes for sale

Post by Leeshoeboy »

Wow sexy as hell. Any more pics
Insertcock

Post by Insertcock »

Leeshoeboy wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:35 am Wow sexy as hell. Any more pics
Hey yep will load more
Will fark your wife, gf, sister or cousins UK size 3 heels and flats :shock: My profile pic is a former SA foot Slut
Insertcock

Post by Insertcock »

Leeshoeboy wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:35 am Wow sexy as hell. Any more pics
Here you go I've replied in a other thread on these boots being sold and pics of her I've hidden her identity :wink:
IMG-20220127-WA0006.jpg
IMG-20220127-WA0010.jpg
IMG_20220127_102725.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Insertcock

Post by Insertcock »

She's also selling her bikini if interested it's a size small :arrow:
IMG-20220127-WA0013.jpg
IMG_20220127_103022.jpg
asicslover

Post by asicslover »

Any sneakers for sale?
Blwcrow

Post by Blwcrow »

Interested
Insertcock

Post by Insertcock »

Sorry guys might be outdated but yeah sneakers, boots and heels she's south African so would need to post private message me and I'll upload more pics of her
Insertcock

Post by Insertcock »

Well she's selling more of her worn shoes and I have her nudes as well that she wants to sell off it's joi mostly but can get feet vids in her heels or shoes :mrgreen: as well I have other ladies that do this for me so message either here or pm me and I'm in South Africa if anyone is interested in her shoes or vids etc