Socks that will make your eyes water

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

kart23

Socks that will make your eyes water

Post by kart23 »

My fiancee has gotten a bunch of socks to a stink level I didn't even know existed. We went on a trip with friends to Spain. She wanted to wear here converse as there would be a lot of walking around obviously. Only issue is her converse are quite old and smelly as is. She never wears socks with anything except when trying to hide stink if she is barefoot at someones house. So on this occasion we figured it would be best to bring socks to wear with the converse so that when we got back to the air bnb's with our friends the aroma wouldn't be so strong.

Boy let me tell you that did little to nothing for it. Luckily we brought some big ziploc bags to put the shoes and socks in after wearing just in case they were stinky and we're lucky we did. So what has resulted is ziploc bags with a sealed in stench that is unbelievable. I am not exaggerated when I say it makes my eyes water to take a whiff in there.

The good news for me is she can make more of those but I figured some others would enjoy having these to enjoy. We have 4 pairs for sale and those old converse for anyone interested. She wants new converse so she can wear them without fearing people can smell the stink escaping while they're even on her feet.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.