Well worn thrashed 8 year old flats

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Flatscrush

Well worn thrashed 8 year old flats

Post by Flatscrush »

I have these over 8 years and have them worn to death. They are super comfy but are too worn looking and I can't Wear them in Public anymore. There is a slight scent of my moisturiser off them along with other smells from my feet. Once paid for you can request what you want done to them if anything. Cummed, covered in snail or bug guts or cleaned

€30 inuding shipping anywhere in world xxx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Flatscrush on Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Chrissy, tall 5' 8.5", weight 75kg, Black Hair, shoe size 41/42. Used to be Flats and heels crush shop 616 on xxxfetish-media. Love crushing bugs with my shoes :oops:
Flatscrush

Re: Well worn 8 year old flats

Post by Flatscrush »

Chrissyobxx@yahoo.ie if you want to email me x
Chrissy, tall 5' 8.5", weight 75kg, Black Hair, shoe size 41/42. Used to be Flats and heels crush shop 616 on xxxfetish-media. Love crushing bugs with my shoes :oops:
bo123bi123

Post by bo123bi123 »

Your email address is not working
Flatscrush

Post by Flatscrush »

bo123bi123 wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:59 am Your email address is not working
Sorry its chrissyobxx@yahoo.com
Flatscrush

Re: Well worn thrashed 8 year old flats

Post by Flatscrush »

Ad updated see first post xxx
heelfucker

Post by heelfucker »

Worn to death but the printed label inside is still intact? :lol:
Flatscrush

Post by Flatscrush »

Nylons worn with them 90% of the time, credit to the people who made them :lol:
Shoecouplecumcrush

Post by Shoecouplecumcrush »

They smell great, give them to my wife next time she's over and ill fill them up for you :D