Selling girlfriend's extremely stinky well worn converse

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Slider6

Re: Selling girlfriend's extremely stinky well worn converse

Post by Slider6 »

Any boots?
kart23

Post by kart23 »

She has a few pairs of the ankle booties, couple pairs of sperry rain boots and a couple knee high boots. We live in florida so it's rare to have boot wearing weather unfortunately. But fortunately it's always hot so there's plenty of swearing to be done.

I was going to make another post but we have another pair of converse that are super old (older pair than those we sold) that I wanted to keep around for my own smelling pleasure. She wore those a bunch on a trip we just took to spain. It was plenty hot there and there was a ton of walking to be done. We went with 5 of our friends so she wore socks with them in an attempt to hide the stink a bit... it didn't work very well! They were still extremely stinky and it just resulted in stinky socks to go with it. She had to seal them up in a bag whenever we got home from sight seeing. So now we have a bunch of stinky pairs of socks and some nasty old converse to go with them if anyone is interested. I have opened the bag of socks once to take of whiff and it made my eyes water immediately. It's quite a stench!
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

Ayyyy no problem I’m actually stationed in Pensacola
kart23

Post by kart23 »

Yea so you know the heat. Farther down south rarely gets to boot weather unfortunately
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

This is true but a lot of ladies here wear converse vans or ankle boots so it can kinda work out
kart23

Post by kart23 »

True. Huge fan of the ankle boots and short dress look
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

Same I can’t wait for more