Selling girlfriend's extremely stinky well worn converse

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

kart23

Selling girlfriend's extremely stinky well worn converse

Post by kart23 »

I am selling my girlfriends smelly old converse. She wears them all the time (sockless of course) but says she needs new ones because these look so dirty and she says when she wears them to work she can smell them at her desk even though they're still on her feet. She is nervous other people can smell them. :lol:

I have them listed on poshmark if anyone is interested. Also have some flats and running shoes she'd be willing to part with.

https://posh.mk/ggMxoU5Hfhb
kart23

Re: Selling girlfriend's extremely stinky well worn converse

Post by kart23 »

Here are a few pictures of her wearing them that I've had saved.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
feverpitch

Post by feverpitch »

How are the Adidas?
kart23

Post by kart23 »

feverpitch wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:55 pm How are the Adidas?
They got really stinky at one point. She hasn't worn them in a little while but she's gonna wear them to the gym all week and get them back to it.
feverpitch

Post by feverpitch »

kart23 wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:25 pm
They got really stinky at one point. She hasn't worn them in a little while but she's gonna wear them to the gym all week and get them back to it.
What kind of flats does she have that she might part with? (Promise I'm not just window shopping here I just might want to bundle something)
kart23

Post by kart23 »

She definitely has a couple pairs of flats she wears to work that are pretty smelly. Not super old but hold a smell for sure. Let me check with her on those
kart23

Post by kart23 »

feverpitch wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:32 pm
What kind of flats does she have that she might part with? (Promise I'm not just window shopping here I just might want to bundle something)
She has a black and brown pair. She wears one or the other every day to work. Not super old yet but they have a nice smell to them. She's willing to sell those and just buy new ones if you're interested
feverpitch

Post by feverpitch »

kart23 wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:32 pm
feverpitch wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:32 pm
She has a black and brown pair. She wears one or the other every day to work. Not super old yet but they have a nice smell to them. She's willing to sell those and just buy new ones if you're interested
Sure how much? And do you have any pics? You can PM me if it's easier.
kart23

Post by kart23 »

I don't have any pics of her wearing them right now, but we can certainly make those happen soon. In the meantime here is some more pics of her in shoes as well as a pair of the flats
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nico0071998

Post by nico0071998 »

kart23 wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 5:14 pm I don't have any pics of her wearing them right now, but we can certainly make those happen soon. In the meantime here is some more pics of her in shoes as well as a pair of the flats
I love her ankle boots