Flats wanted

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

dazman

Flats wanted

Post by dazman »

Hi gents I'm from south africa and I am looking for some well worn scented flats preferably that have a smell :D but not cummed in. But also don't want to pay an arm and a leg. Thanx in advance
Flatscrush

Re: Flats wanted

Post by Flatscrush »

I have some worn flats that are 5+ years old. Never cummed in but they are smelly. I'll post pics here later
Chrissy, tall 5' 8.5", weight 75kg, Black Hair, shoe size 41/42. Used to be Flats and heels crush shop 616 on xxxfetish-media. Love crushing bugs with my shoes :oops:
Insertcock

Post by Insertcock »

Me too have models shoes they can post it themselves to you with pics or vids in them or I'll send to you the pics
Will fark your wife, gf, sister or cousins UK size 3 heels and flats :shock: My profile pic is a former SA foot Slut
Flatscrush

Post by Flatscrush »

Worn and trashed xx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Chrissy, tall 5' 8.5", weight 75kg, Black Hair, shoe size 41/42. Used to be Flats and heels crush shop 616 on xxxfetish-media. Love crushing bugs with my shoes :oops: