Free Flats - Downsizing

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

zenhen

Free Flats - Downsizing

Post by zenhen »

Hi everyone,

Looking at downsizing my collection of flats that I’ve gathered over the last year or so as I’m getting space limited and moving. Not expecting anything for them, covering postage costs would be preferred but willing to work with you as I don’t want to see them go to waste. Majority have NOT been cummed in so happy to discuss preferences etc. Please let me know if you have any interest in any of the flats and I will be happy to send them off to you!

Thanks and looking forward to chatting.
Zen
A7FAAF98-8776-46A1-83C2-1C829822B6C3.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
keira in wellies

Re: Free Flats - Downsizing

Post by keira in wellies »

wow lovely collection :D

Love the single one on the left in the front row....very sexy...is the other one available ?
zenhen

Post by zenhen »

keira in wellies wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:17 am wow lovely collection :D

Love the single one on the left in the front row....very sexy...is the other one available ?

No, unfortunately I got rid of that one years ago. Regret it though!
Assaultfox857

Post by Assaultfox857 »

Hey man, I really like the dirty flats in the second row. I'll buy them off ya if you'd like
zenhen

Post by zenhen »

keira in wellies wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:17 am wow lovely collection :D

Nah mate, the other ones been trashed :(
zenhen

Post by zenhen »

Assaultfox857 wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:20 am Hey man, I really like the dirty flats in the second row. I'll buy them off ya if you'd like
Message me then man
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

zenhen wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:47 pm Hi everyone,

Looking at downsizing my collection of flats that I’ve gathered over the last year or so as I’m getting space limited and moving. Not expecting anything for them, covering postage costs would be preferred but willing to work with you as I don’t want to see them go to waste. Majority have NOT been cummed in so happy to discuss preferences etc. Please let me know if you have any interest in any of the flats and I will be happy to send them off to you!

Thanks and looking forward to chatting.
Zen

A7FAAF98-8776-46A1-83C2-1C829822B6C3.jpeg
I love the pair back row 4th from the left
BettiesBeans

Post by BettiesBeans »

Happy to purchase a pair and also purchase a custom video featuring them? If that's something you do of course

Post by 231415 »

Are any of them sized UK9 / US11?
Might be interested depending on what's on offer.
UwU179

Post by UwU179 »

Do you have anymore by any chance?