Three gorgeous women in pleasers 😘

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

provocativeheels

Three gorgeous women in pleasers 😘

Post by provocativeheels »

Hey!

If you are looking for high heels, gorgeous women and sexy mystical vibes I have the best suggest for YOU my honey! 😘

We are a group of three fantastic and gorgeous women who are having some fun times together in photo-shoots. 🤭 There are balloons, marshmallows, confetti and of course beautiful and very high heels. Only one thing is missing and it is YOU from our fans. 🥰

You will find what we came up with those and many other materials in Only Fans @provocativeheels and see some sneak peeks in our Instagram @provocativeheels. 💋💋
Slingbackshoes

Re: Three gorgeous women in pleasers 😘

Post by Slingbackshoes »

Please PM me for prices, models and more details. Thank you very much in adbvance!