(Male) Nike slides/Tanjun sneakers for sale

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Flatsguy88

(Male) Nike slides/Tanjun sneakers for sale

Post by Flatsguy88 »

Looking to sell my size 13 Nike slides. Worn quite a bit but nothing too crazy, I'm just looking to get something else and want them to go to someone who will enjoy them. Have been in mud and cummed several times. You can do absolutely anything you want to them, I'd just like to see their progress periodically. Ideally looking for someone who will eventually destroy them. Make me an offer, I can throw in a pair of socks if you'd like, I'd be open to other requests as well. PM me or kik Flatsguy88 (if kik, mention you're interested in the slides). I've gotten burned in the past so payment will be required before I send them, PayPal preferred. May be interested in trade for female slides, flats, flip flops, or sneakers.

US only, sorry.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Flatsguy88

Re: (Male) Nike slides/Tanjun sneakers for sale

Post by Flatsguy88 »

I've decided to sell my size 13 Tanjun as well as the slides. VERY worn, currently dirty, can be cleaned (or dirtied) to buyers specifications. Make offers, and I will take requests for both or one. If they both don't sell by April they will most likely be burned. Would rather see them go to someone who could enjoy them! PM or kik flatsguy88.

And again, US only.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Flopsandsocks88

Post by Flopsandsocks88 »

O shit - are they the slides I got to cum on? Do you still have my girls pink Nikes? (New York - Long Island here)
Flatsguy88

Post by Flatsguy88 »

Yep and yep!
Flopsandsocks88

Post by Flopsandsocks88 »

Awesome, I’ll take a few pics over the weekend of some shoes and flip flops she is done with.

Could you post a pic of the Nikes with some cum for old time sake so I can see them again ? ( I miss them a little) but glad you’re still taking care of them
Flatsguy88

Post by Flatsguy88 »

I’m going to make this last call, if there are no takers by Monday April 5th then they get either cut up or burned. Will take any serious offer, if you will show me what you do with them I may even just give them to you. Will take requests for them too, still offering worn socks with them too, will take pictures in them. Again, US only for shipping. PM or kik flatsguy88. Would love to see these both get cum soaked (or soaked in other things) by someone else.