Male XL Boots Crush Videos

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

anonymoushunk

Male XL Boots Crush Videos

Post by anonymoushunk »

Hi there!!! I'm new to this field but excited to be here!!! I go by Anonymous Hunk and I've just started my own Clips4Sale account. My Niche is anonymous content, with multiple fetishes included but crush fetishism among my top categories :)

Since I'm brand new, I currently only have one video involving objects being crushed by my XL boots, but I will most certainly be uploading MANY more videos especially if people enjoy them!

I would love love love it if anybody would be willing to stop by, and tell me what they think! What I could approve upon, what I could change, custom requests, constructive criticism welcome! As I said, I'm new to filming in this field, and feedback would mean the world to me. I'm here to hear everyone out and aspire to make the best crush fetish content that I can offer!

Here's the link: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/154787/anonymous-hunk

If you guys see something you like, it would make my day!

Thank you!!!