Heels for sale

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Sonicheels

Heels for sale

Post by Sonicheels »

Hi

I'm thinking of selling some of my heels so that I can buy some new ones. I might put them on eBay next weekend after I've have one last wank session with them.

I'll post the listings here if anyone is interested and maybe post pics that I can't on eBay.

If there's any interest let me know I've had these heels for a long time and would love to pass them on (after I've had some final fun with them)

Let me know what you think pics will follow soon
Botas_altas1

Re: Heels for sale

Post by Botas_altas1 »

Show what you want to sell as it might interest me. I am a great collector and fucker of heels.
Sonicheels

Post by Sonicheels »

As promised.

Let me know what you think
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Botas_altas1

Post by Botas_altas1 »

I like the way it is. and heels, but I prefer leather, because in this material there are marks of fucking and cumshot
Sonicheels

Post by Sonicheels »

I haven't cum on them. If anyone wants them let me know
SweetFeetSophie

Post by SweetFeetSophie »

What size are they?