SUPER worn out Vans- UNTOUCHED

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

iFusedshoes

SUPER worn out Vans- UNTOUCHED

Post by iFusedshoes »

Recent purchase ive left in the box since they came. The seller became a total bitch towards the end and i decided her and her shoes are not worthy of my cock.

Pm for ebay listing. Serious inquiries only.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Twitchy94

Re: SUPER worn out Vans- UNTOUCHED

Post by Twitchy94 »

Those are hot, would love to piss in the white one! Also wanna know the story of why she turned into a bitch lmao!
iFusedshoes

Post by iFusedshoes »

She said i was asking too many questions 😆 i only ever ask 3:

-Are they thrift store buys or hand me downs? (Usually they tell me its theirs or their sisters, mothers etc.)

-How old are the shoes?

-Do you have other shoes in the same condition? (Worn out)

Then she blocked me as soon as the payment went through. Nothing would bring me more pleasure then to pimp her shoes out. I even have her name and full address as well as her social media account.

**PM FOR EBAY LISTING. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY**
iFusedshoes

Post by iFusedshoes »