An Interesting Experience

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

jak0b

An Interesting Experience

Post by jak0b »

I share this, because I think it might be useful.

I made a "fake" account on a website, and I looked at used female footwear publications (mostly boots, but also heels and other shoes).
I mostly asked every girl the same "Would you mind getting the soles dirt, I'm a fetish guy and I would like to lick them".
Most girls didn't reply, didn't understand the question, or just didn't want to... but some of them were actually up to this...

I don't have access to the account anymore... but lets say that for 30 or 40 questions... I've got like 6 o 7 women willing to do it, even OK with walking with them wherever I wanted or stepping in mud...

The reason I did this, was not because I actually wanted to buy this, but because I was looking to get horny.
realservitude

Re: An Interesting Experience

Post by realservitude »

It might be more useful if you told us the website.
jak0b

Post by jak0b »

It was on Mercadolibre
I'm from Argentina. That is why.
jak0b

Post by jak0b »

What matters is that women can be more open minded that what we would think.