Wife’s Shoes

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Indianfootcouple

Wife’s Shoes

Post by Indianfootcouple »

Willing to send a pair of her shoes to the right individual. I will even cover the cost to ship. So it will likely have to be someone closer to us. See my other post to see her toes and other stuff. See her shoe collection below and comment / dm which pair you would like and what you will do with them. We are both very excited. If will even send a proof pic(s) of her wearing them before sending.
-H.

shoecummer80

Re: Wife’s Shoes

Post by shoecummer80 »

Any open toes I will fuck her shoes sniff and cum in them
jon42

Post by jon42 »

Where are you from? UK based here and have done this kind of thing a few times :)
shoecummer80

Post by shoecummer80 »

Sexy cock cum . I'm usa love to fuck her open toe shoes, ballet flats or slippers
Indianfootcouple

jon42 wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 1:15 am Where are you from? UK based here and have done this kind of thing a few times :)
Dm me your plans with the shoes. I’m more interested in the right fit rather then geographical location. If we see eye to eye, I’ll overlook shipping costs.
Indianfootcouple

shoecummer80 wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 12:58 pm Sexy cock cum . I'm usa love to fuck her open toe shoes, ballet flats or slippers
Dm me !
xcores

Post by xcores »

Indianfootcouple wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:46 pm Willing to send a pair of her shoes to the right individual. I will even cover the cost to ship. So it will likely have to be someone closer to us. See my other post to see her toes and other stuff. See her shoe collection below and comment / dm which pair you would like and what you will do with them. We are both very excited. If will even send a proof pic(s) of her wearing them before sending.
-H.

Not so much in to satin or sneakers but just love this idea and would love to cum an other wifes heels! ;)
Charlie Oh

Post by Charlie Oh »

I am looking for hubby than would like to share his wife's heels to let me cum inside I am located in New Zealand M26, Pm if your interested