Help finding video

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Kiddo

Help finding video

Post by Kiddo »

Hi so I wanted to ask for help on finding a video. It was a video of this guy Fucking this girls flats(light brown/ skin tone color flats) and he has 3 separate scenarios(cropped into 1 video) of him shooting his sperm load into her flats. Its like inside an ordinary house. And after 3 cumshots, it cuts to a video of him recording her wearing the flats and standing outside in a city waiting on a crosswalk waiting to cross the street(or perhaps the bus, im not exactly sure). She was skinny, looking pretty young(early 20s perhaps), and was wearing jeans and black sunglasses... So PLEASAE if anybody could find this video please post the link to it here on this forum. Its was literally my favorite shoe cumming video and I think I used to see it on Xhamster, or Xvideos but now I cant find it anymore... please try and send what you think might be the video, I would die just to see this video again