admin delete

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

euphoria

admin delete

Post by euphoria »

admin delete
Last edited by euphoria on Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
FootFreak

Re: sam edelman flats cum

Post by FootFreak »

Nice, what size shoe she wear? You left all the cum to dry? Next time fill the toebox full and spread it even for her toes. Thanks for the post, those flats with the ankle straps are sexy asf, save a big load and blast them for her feet!
Retifist

Post by Retifist »

Very nice job on the Sam Edelmans. Their soft leather insoles always feel so good and make you cum quickly.
Cumminghershoes

Post by Cumminghershoes »

Those Circus flats are my favorite! Can’t believe you’re lucky enough to be able to wear her flats. That’s so hot! Does she know you wear her shoes?

Maybe two will hook up, and you’ll both be able to wear her flats while you fuck. 😍
flatscrush027

Post by flatscrush027 »

I did this with my sister’s friends black converse, i even got the chance to cum on the part where the laces were, as well as on the insole, the next day i could see that it was all dried out on the front of them, she just slipped them on and went home, she posts pictures on her Instagram and i can see the dried cum all over them but she hasn’t noticed, it’s brilliant!