Her work Flats

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Kimble841

Re: Her work Flats

Post by Kimble841 »

I'm sorry guys. I loved this site and I'm gonna miss it. This whole pictures and content being deleted... now that it's happened once... it WILL happen again. It's a free site so I'm not gonna complain but I'm not uploading my content to a cloud or 3rd party site just so that I can share it here. I Do not think there will be anymore updates on this thread. I'm gonna start searching for a new place to share my content.
loafer_lover

Post by loafer_lover »

Kimble841 wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 5:33 pm I'm sorry guys. I loved this site and I'm gonna miss it. This whole pictures and content being deleted... now that it's happened once... it WILL happen again. It's a free site so I'm not gonna complain but I'm not uploading my content to a cloud or 3rd party site just so that I can share it here. I Do not think there will be anymore updates on this thread. I'm gonna start searching for a new place to share my content.
Sorry to hear that man! If you do find another venue, definitely loop me in. Cheers man!
Kimble841

Post by Kimble841 »

loafer_lover wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 5:40 pm
Kimble841 wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 5:33 pm I'm sorry guys. I loved this site and I'm gonna miss it. This whole pictures and content being deleted... now that it's happened once... it WILL happen again. It's a free site so I'm not gonna complain but I'm not uploading my content to a cloud or 3rd party site just so that I can share it here. I Do not think there will be anymore updates on this thread. I'm gonna start searching for a new place to share my content.
Sorry to hear that man! If you do find another venue, definitely loop me in. Cheers man!
I haven't really been looking. I'm holding out hope that they will get this site back up and running again. Sadly, shoesession is a rare one of kind. A free, no adds, website for us that has very little restrictions on what can be posted. I don't know that there is another site as good as this one.
Kimble841

Post by Kimble841 »

11-30-2022 I'm still here guys. I haven't stopped taking pictures and documenting their story in hopes that one day this site will go back to normal and I can resume sharing. I just dont want my content uploaded to a cloud or 3rd party site just so I can share them here. If and when the posting capabilities are restored I'll pick up their story where I left off.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Looking forward to the next update.