Friends Flats (Updated 04/11/2022)

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

villageidiot33

Re: Friends Flats (2022)

Post by villageidiot33 »

sandalfan1 wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:30 am Welcome back villageidiot33. I have had success keeping my file sizes between 500k and 700k. I just use the resizer program that came with my computer. I look forward to seeing your recent adventures.
Thanks, I just tried making the file size even smaller down to below 500k and it worked!!! I'm really hating these hoops we have to go through to upload a pic. Wish I could just upload the full size.
love_me

Post by love_me »

These flats are so perfect! What is her interest in meeting with you? Are there financial benefits for her or does she genuinely enjoy it?
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=villageidiot33 post_id=1145031 time=1643037139 user_id=6073]
I know it's been years since I've posted on here. I had a few very popular threads way back of cumming in roommates shoes and meeting up with my 3 friends for foot/shoe sessions. I still meet up with one friend the most and I get the honor to sniff, kiss and lick her cruddy flats on top of getting trampled, worship her, face sat, face pissed on (She loves doing that to me), and foot/shoe jobs. I figured I'd post the shoes she gives me once she wears them out and pics of flats and sandals she still currently uses that I get to sniff fresh off her feet. We only get to meet up few times a year so we make the most of our play sessions when we meet up.

*** Edit ***
Ok, seems I can post now...images have to a ridiculously low file size though.

IMG_1081 copy.jpg
[/quote]

Well look who's back, hope you're doing well......freakin legend thread from back in the day, one of my all time favorites.........that roomy of your soaked up some cum with her feet :D :lol: Good to see you back man :)
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

italianboots wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:08 am Well look who's back, hope you're doing well......freakin legend thread from back in the day, one of my all time favorites.........that roomy of your soaked up some cum with her feet :D :lol: Good to see you back man :)
Yeah, that was a good time with that roomie. Has no idea how much cum she was stepping on every day. And she never noticed how clean her shoes always were since I licked the foot crud she'd leave in some. Cum in one lick the other. Others I just drenched in cum. Was nice seeing her foot/toe prints in the dry cum the next time she wore them.

I still get to see one friend maybe 2 or 3 times a year for some fun. I had 3 total who we'd play around but one i hardly see, the other works a lot and doesn't really take care of her self....she turned into some antivaxx nurse now. Has gotten covid twice. So I just keep my distance from her now. She's told me she wants to trample then fuck me...but yeah....not till this covid thing is well well under control.

The shoes I hope to be posting will be from the friend I see. She gives me all her worn out flats and sandals and I buy her new ones. She's mostly into being worshipped and using my face as her footstool while she enjoys watching a movie. I have no issues with that. Of course one of her feet makes it's way to my crotch so I get to cum while sniffing her other foot...or flat. Whatever she prefers. Hopefully I'll get to post frequently but sure is a paint to be resizing these pics to some crazy tiny size.
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

love_me wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:04 am These flats are so perfect! What is her interest in meeting with you? Are there financial benefits for her or does she genuinely enjoy it?
We been friends for a very long time. I buy her shoes and she gives me the ones she wears out. She really leaves a lot of foot crud/jam in them. With such a intoxicating smell too. Love how her feet smell when they're dirty and in flats. She loves using my face as her footstool. Leaves her flats on first..makes me smell the bottoms of them for a long while then she pops them off and I get to feel that warm moist dirty soles on my nose and mouth. With footjobs during also. So yes, she enjoys the worship. She tells me quite a bit she wants to meet but our work schedules conflict a lot. But she at least sends me pictures of her feet till we eventually get to meet.
Footsub22

Post by Footsub22 »

Great stories mate, wish I had that, I bet you have stayed single so you can keep doing it
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

Footsub22 wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:59 pm Great stories mate, wish I had that, I bet you have stayed single so you can keep doing it
I've had a fun fetish life since college. And glad I still have those 3 friends that will indulge me in it still. Wish I was able to see them all more. Ah, but life and work get in the way...things were easier in college lol. At least I get to see one few times a year for good fun.
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

These are a pair I have been trampled under a lot and made to sniff and lick quite a bit the 2 years she wore them. They've finally in my possession and I sniff and jerk off with these almost daily. I have a few of her flats I love these. I sniff the dirty bottoms too. I wish she'd step on me again lol. I'm keeping them longer so I can have her wear them again when she comes so she can trample me under them and kick me in crotch too with them. Can't wait to kiss her feet while she wears them. I love admiring all the foot jam she leaves in them for me. Love the smell.
IMG_1313.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
footguy1971

Re: Friends Flats (Updated 01/29/2022)

Post by footguy1971 »

IMG_1313.jpg
Damn, this woman knows how to properly trash a pair of shoes. You are so lucky to have these. They look like they'd feel so nice to fuck. Thanks for sharing this.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
villageidiot33

Re: Friends Flats (Updated 01/29/2022)

Post by villageidiot33 »

footguy1971 wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:24 am IMG_1313.jpgDamn, this woman knows how to properly trash a pair of shoes. You are so lucky to have these. They look like they'd feel so nice to fuck. Thanks for sharing this.
I won't be fucking these for a long time still there none of her foot crud left in them or lose her wonderful scent. Then I'll proceed to soak them in daily cum. You should see other flats of hers I have. Some are worse and filled with her foot jam. Love it. Have some flat sandals she used to wear a lot I'll post eventually that have cum stains on the black elastic straps. She dropped by work and gave me a shoejob. We didn't even noticed cum got on straps. We thought most cum landed on chair, foot and bottom of her sandal. A few days later she tells me there's cum stains on the strap lol. I thought I had wiped everything clean. Guess I missed a spot but god just made me harder knowing she was walking around with cum stained sandals till the day she gave me them.