Thread about how sweaty your woman’s feet get in flats. Pics and stories posted below

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

TEvans14

Re: Thread about how sweaty your woman’s feet get in flats. Pics and stories posted below

Post by TEvans14 »

She wanted me to cum in her flats before we went shopping for the day. She gave me a blowjob in the parking lot and I blew a huge load in her toe area. Not even 30 mins in she said she should have swallowed it because there was a lot of cum in her flats. We went shopping for 6+ hours that day and her feet was mixed with sweat and cum. She had to repaint her toes because it was all over her feet.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gfluvsheels6

Re: Thread about how sweaty your woman’s feet get in flats. Pics and stories posted below

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

TEvans14 wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:39 pm This was on Halloween night. I cummed in her flats before we walked all night trick or treating. She said her feet were getting sweaty by the end of the night and her flats were sticky towards her toes. Her flats were so sticky she made me take them off
That's so hot and Holly is such a sexy holiday. Would have loved to have seen pictures or videos of you coming in the shoes in are walking around the streets and then definitely some pictures or a video hearing you peel them off her feet. Why doesn't she let you take pictures like that
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Proceed look so great in her Flats too bad we can not see any of the pictures of your come in them or what her shoes and feet look like afterwards as soon as she takes them off
TEvans14

Post by TEvans14 »

Idk we just never thought about it in the moment.
TEvans14

Post by TEvans14 »

We were at a festival during a weekend and it was very humid and rainy. She wore her black flats again (I did not cum in them this time) but her feet got soaked with sweat and rain. She wore them 14 hours that day without taking them off. Her feet were drenched and dirty with grass inside of them. Her flats were so sweaty they were damp for days. She couldn’t wear them the next day because they were that wet. Smell was amazing!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TEvans14

Post by TEvans14 »

This was her the day after the festival in another pair of flats. The leather in these make her feet sweat instantly. Her black flats are still her fav though
TEvans14

Post by TEvans14 »

We went out shopping on a hot and humid day. Her feet were so sweaty she could feel them sliding around when she was walking. When I took her flats off at the end of the day, they were definitely sweaty. Her flats were really damp too!
Mattmon

Post by Mattmon »

This is such a great thread! Those black flats are an instant turn on for me! Can't wait to see more of them
TEvans14

Post by TEvans14 »

Mattmon wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 1:14 pm This is such a great thread! Those black flats are an instant turn on for me! Can't wait to see more of them
Yeah same here. She loves wearing flats! The sweatiest her feet have ever gotten, was we were moving some friends out of their house over the summer one year. It was around 95 degrees and very humid. She wore tan flats from Walmart, and her feet inside those flats we’re so sweaty that it made the inside of the flats turn a wet color like she stepped in a puddle or something. She made me feel the inside her flats and they were soaked!
Richie

Post by Richie »

Great stories and pictures! I love well worn sweat drenched and smelly flats. Great to fuck one shoe while sniffing the other